Just did the mission BFF'S

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Just did the mission BFF'S
4 years ago#1
the side mission where you gotta figure out who stole the cash. so I listened to all 4 testemonies and decided to shoot Jim...only i forgot i was equiped with my Torgue Bad Touch Ravenger + 200 Anarchy + "Close Enough" and kinda killed all 4 of em :P

All 4 were lying on the ground but the 3 who were killed last were still flappin there gums as if I made the right choice and even gave me a new shield.

So I guess the moral of the story is "when faced with a tough decision, always pick explosives" :D
A 2006 study concluded that 82% of people who don't know what they're talking about use false statistics.
4 years ago#2
I usually just shoot a rocket in between all of them lol.

So yeah, well played
GT: THE Terry May
Keep clam and Chive on!
4 years ago#3
I enjoyed this story. I have that quest open on my assassin. I may be norfleeting the whole bunch now
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
4 years ago#4
EXPLOSIONS?
not changing my sig until Shenmue 3 is officially announced.
4 years ago#5
It seriously took me like 20 minutes to figure that one out
http://i41.tinypic.com/1609a9h.gif
"If you can eat your food while everyone else is losing theirs and blaming you, you straight, homie." -Big Smoke
4 years ago#6
I shot the wrong guy and the guilty one was like "HA!", so I shot him real quick and it was as if I got the right target lol.
Be polite. Be efficient. Have a plan to kill everyone you meet. -The Sniper
4 years ago#7
Plasmarrow posted...
I shot the wrong guy and the guilty one was like "HA!", so I shot him real quick and it was as if I got the right target lol.

Same thing happened to me on the law mission.
Maybe you're weighing the moral pros and cons but let me assure you that OH MY GOD SHOOT ME IN THE GODDAMNED FACE!!
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Just did the mission BFF'S

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived