LF: Heads and Skins

#1TimeoniousPosted 1/28/2013 12:46:05 PM
I am trying to finish out the heads and skins i am interested in but haven't had luck farming.

I am looking for the following (I assume Special Edition heads are still dupable?)

Siren:
Heads- Cold Steel, Kawaii Killer, Shrapnel Slayer, Till Death Do us Part, Special Edition: Clean Shave
Skins- All Black

Assassin:
Heads- C0al Train, G4I4h4d, Alienation, Unreality, Special Edition: F0rg0tten

Mechromancer:
Heads- XXX, Lovely Corpse, Digitized Death, Keeping It real, Metal Blood
Skins: All White

Gunzerker
Heads- Boatmurderer, Superduperfly, The Baron, Rastfarion, Special Edition: Private Eyes
Skins- All white, All Black

Commando:
Heads- Shadaloo Stylish, Bone Blinder, Space Knight, Dapper Gent
Skins- All white

In return, I can dupe almost any legendary pre-dlc (i maybe missing a few but all 5 of my characters are almost maxed with weapons in backpack and bank), a lot of commonly asked for purples (like allegiance relic, yellow jacket), a lot of seraphs (all the hammerlock DLC plus more), and a lot of common, flavor text, blues (trespasser, evil smasher, etc).

I also have some heads/skins that i duped before using that i can dupe:

Medic Mantis (commando)
All white (siren)
All Black (Commando, Mechro, Assassin)
---
XBL: Timeonious | Steam ID: Timeonious
White FC: 5415 0091 7431
#2DiachylonPosted 1/28/2013 12:58:16 PM
What do you mean by "All white" or "All black" skins?
#3Timeonious(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 1:26:56 PM
Diachylon posted...
What do you mean by "All white" or "All black" skins?

The skins that are all black or all white. I don't know them each by name but i know the Mechro one is called "None Black" and the Assassin is "The Dark Knight."
---
#4DiachylonPosted 1/28/2013 1:34:09 PM
Oh, well im looking for the "All black" skin for siren, btw its called Dark Focus. I already have the white one and i dont use other characters
#5Timeonious(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 2:18:11 PM
Diachylon posted...
Oh, well im looking for the "All black" skin for siren, btw its called Dark Focus. I already have the white one and i dont use other characters

Ah, thanks!
---
#6DiachylonPosted 1/28/2013 2:29:19 PM
I have a couple of those items you are looking for, do you have any other skins for siren to spare?
#7Timeonious(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 2:30:59 PM
Diachylon posted...
I have a couple of those items you are looking for, do you have any other skins for siren to spare?

Unfortunately not. A majority of stuff i have found i get so excited i use before i think to dupe them. The few i listed are the only ones i have farmed and remembered to dupe are the ones listed. Sorry.
---
#8n0dnaPosted 1/28/2013 2:33:02 PM
Diachylon posted...

I have almost all of the heads and skins. Why don't you both friend me (it'll take a ton of joins) and I'll hook you both up. :)

GT: n0dna

That's a 0, not an o.
#9Timeonious(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 2:37:22 PM
n0dna posted...
Diachylon posted...

I have almost all of the heads and skins. Why don't you both friend me (it'll take a ton of joins) and I'll hook you both up. :)

That's a 0, not an o.

Sweet, awesome! I friended you. Thanks a ton, you need anything in return?
---
#10n0dnaPosted 1/28/2013 2:38:59 PM
Timeonious posted...
n0dna posted...
Diachylon posted...

That's a 0, not an o.

Sweet, awesome! I friended you. Thanks a ton, you need anything in return?

Nothing leaps immediately to mind. I really only hoard the skins, I never bother duping gear. :)