Some help for a 59 yr old gamer.

#1huntjamesPosted 1/28/2013 7:12:41 PM
Playing a lvl 31 Commando and fairly close to taking on the Warrior and would like to have, at least, a couple of legendary weapons for the battle. I have a couple of lvl 20-30 legendary things (fire sniper rifle[not good against Warrior] and The Bee Shield, etc...) that I would trade, because I don't know how to duplicate. If anyone is interested in helping me out, I would greatly appreciate it: GT: huntjames. I'm on now.
#2MrImpatient35Posted 1/28/2013 8:40:16 PM
I dont have anything that level to dupe, but I hear shock damage does very well on him, so definitely use the bee shield. To be honest, even after the patch, it shouldn't be hard to take care of him with the CC+bee combo. The bee shield and anything really. That shield is a monster!
---
I have Dysarthria. It's a Speech problem. Your question is answered now.
#3deadlyfredPosted 1/28/2013 8:43:39 PM
huntjames posted...
Playing a lvl 31 Commando and fairly close to taking on the Warrior and would like to have, at least, a couple of legendary weapons for the battle. I have a couple of lvl 20-30 legendary things (fire sniper rifle[not good against Warrior] and The Bee Shield, etc...) that I would trade, because I don't know how to duplicate. If anyone is interested in helping me out, I would greatly appreciate it: GT: huntjames. I'm on now.

Hey I won't be on until after 11:30 pm eastern (less than an hour) but me and my buddy would be glad to help you out. I'm nearly forty and he's a bit over 40. We've beat the game legit about 4 times through now and can help with items, tips, tricks, glitches, whatever would help enhance your gaming experience.

Hit me up with a message (see the gamertag in my signature) and we'll play when I get in.
---
XBL GT: Ki11er Six (ones instead of L's and a space between the two words)
Treasure Room glitch on Borderlands 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuvwzTuUhqc
#4garubladorPosted 1/29/2013 7:57:42 AM
If you haven't found anything yet I'd just recommend gaining a couple levels. The ending fight isn't all that difficult and most any weapon you can use at level 31 will become very quickly obsolete in TVHM.
#5xYABBAxPosted 1/29/2013 10:02:56 AM
garublador posted...
If you haven't found anything yet I'd just recommend gaining a couple levels. The ending fight isn't all that difficult and most any weapon you can use at level 31 will become very quickly obsolete in TVHM.

I just beat him on TVHM with a level 35 Mechromancer, Axton shouldn't be to different. Just hang back by the entrance where you drop down. Most of his attacks won't hit you because he is out of range or blocked by rocks. Just make sure to spam your turret and have a shield with a fast recharge rate. I took every bullet I had because my guns sucked so for the last 10% of his health I had to let Deathtrap take care of it.
---
You'll get no signature from me until GameFaqs is troll free!
#6Kpt_KapowskiPosted 1/29/2013 10:44:45 AM
Yo tc, im curious as to why you included your age. Doesn't seem relevant at all.
---
Green Bay Packers 2012: 12-6 :(
#7MosebysRangersPosted 1/29/2013 10:50:13 AM
TC:

Send invite to RangersFirst around 6:30pm EST when I will be getting home. Not sure if have the LF commando class mod but can get you one quickly from some one else.

Can dupe you many legendaries of stuff I have.

Glad to see someone older than me on the boards I'm 54+ with the 55 mark closing quickly.

Also will show you how to dupe. You need to learn to do it case you playing co-op and you find things that you want to share with co-op partner. Also useful to learn case you want to switch a bunch of gear to another character you play vs the tedious of using secret stash or in case of low level characters you want to get some gear to before they reach sanctuary the 1rst time. Pretty straight forward process once you learn it.
#8KaBoom1322Posted 1/29/2013 10:50:37 AM
I do like to see older gamers but posting your age is for sympathy.
---
Maybe you're weighing the moral pros and cons but let me assure you that OH MY GOD SHOOT ME IN THE GODDAMNED FACE!!
#9MosebysRangersPosted 1/29/2013 2:33:14 PM
KaBoom1322 posted...
I do like to see older gamers but posting your age is for sympathy.

When you get to our ages you''ll take it. LOL
#10SoulxgtPosted 1/30/2013 6:15:44 PM
Hell im 34 lol...age doesnt mean anything ina a game like this anyway, hell any gamer my age your welcome to send me a freind request. With that being said ill doing a loot drop tomorow who ever is interested. ;) those who know me know when i drop i really mean drop.