Some help for a 59 yr old gamer.

#21Kpt_KapowskiPosted 1/31/2013 5:49:10 AM
Jacquard posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
hahahahaha smh old people.

"im old, so my vague attempts at explaining myself are perfectly acceptable."

Sorry attempt at argument, but it is to be expected from the likes of someone who attempts to put someone down based not on the facts but on a construct. You might be surprised to know I'm younger than you. Never mind. You have shown your true colors. Many times. Good day.

my true colors being that i asked a valid question, then was annoyed when i got a vague, useless answer?
---
Green Bay Packers 2012: 12-6 :(
#22JacquardPosted 1/31/2013 7:23:55 AM
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
Jacquard posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...

Sorry attempt at argument, but it is to be expected from the likes of someone who attempts to put someone down based not on the facts but on a construct. You might be surprised to know I'm younger than you. Never mind. You have shown your true colors. Many times. Good day.

my true colors being that i asked a valid question, then was annoyed when i got a vague, useless answer?

You asked no question. Don't try to wrap your insults in the veil of validity. If something is difficult for you to understand, there is no need to get annoyed and call it vague. It is clear you have a chip on your shoulder, whether it is because old people (get ready, you will become one, if you're lucky) have the audacity to identify themselves as such, or because other people try to play a video game differently than you.

You can continue to flail away, trying to justify your rash remarks that sought only to belittle another person. It is also clear you don't seek discourse. What you seek only you know. I hope you find inner peace and another outlet for your frustration other than to put people down, however, I fear you will not and might grow up to be a bitter old man. Let's hope you don't. Expect no further replies in this thread from me. I don't like shining lights into places that might make people uncomfortable with themselves.
#23Kpt_KapowskiPosted 1/31/2013 7:41:56 AM
Jacquard posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
Jacquard posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...

You asked no question. Don't try to wrap your insults in the veil of validity. If something is difficult for you to understand, there is no need to get annoyed and call it vague. It is clear you have a chip on your shoulder, whether it is because old people (get ready, you will become one, if you're lucky) have the audacity to identify themselves as such, or because other people try to play a video game differently than you.

You can continue to flail away, trying to justify your rash remarks that sought only to belittle another person. It is also clear you don't seek discourse. What you seek only you know. I hope you find inner peace and another outlet for your frustration other than to put people down, however, I fear you will not and might grow up to be a bitter old man. Let's hope you don't. Expect no further replies in this thread from me. I don't like shining lights into places that might make people uncomfortable with themselves.

OMFG WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT

Kpt_Kapowski posted...
Yo tc, im curious as to why you included your age. Doesn't seem relevant at all.

I didn't ask a question, eh?

Troll harder, you sad, sad pseudo intellectual.
---
#24jreed1337Posted 1/31/2013 9:25:27 AM

how was your question even remotely relevant. you point out irrelevance with an irrelevant question.

well played sir.
---
1+3+3=7
#25Kpt_KapowskiPosted 1/31/2013 9:34:27 AM
jreed1337 posted...

how was your question even remotely relevant. you point out irrelevance with an irrelevant question.

well played sir.

it was relevant because TC included it.

if topic title was "Some help for a fellow gamer", there would have been no reason for me to be curious.
---
#26jreed1337Posted 1/31/2013 9:37:27 AM
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
jreed1337 posted...

well played sir.

it was relevant because TC included it.

if topic title was "Some help for a fellow gamer", there would have been no reason for me to be curious.

whatever you need to tell yourself! your justification for anything you do on this website is laughable at best, its scary that its logical to you.
---
1+3+3=7
#27Kamden_TPosted 1/31/2013 9:39:50 AM
How did this thread get jacked by that dumb girl from Saved By The Bell?
#28jreed1337Posted 1/31/2013 9:41:46 AM
Kamden_T posted...

man, she was hot back in the day... what wasn't she the one in show girls...
---
1+3+3=7
#29Kamden_TPosted 1/31/2013 9:44:30 AM
jreed1337 posted...
Kamden_T posted...

lol no that was the other one, anyway after 25+ posts here and only 5 offering some kind of help, TC if you need anything message me on here and I'll give you my actual gamertag and help out anyway you need.
#30jreed1337Posted 1/31/2013 9:45:35 AM
Kamden_T posted...
jreed1337 posted...
Kamden_T posted...

lol no that was the other one, anyway after 25+ posts here and only 5 offering some kind of help, TC if you need anything message me on here and I'll give you my actual gamertag and help out anyway you need.

i know, thats what i meant to say, i wish it was kopowski instead of the other chick...haha
---
1+3+3=7