Some help for a 59 yr old gamer.

#41huntjames(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 9:10:41 PM
To Soulxgt, I sent you a friend request, but it said Soulxgt wasn't a good gamertag. Can you send me your GT or a friend request, I am on now.
#42JacquardPosted 1/31/2013 9:22:16 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#43BayouJoePosted 2/1/2013 8:57:49 AM
huntjames posted...
To Soulxgt, I sent you a friend request, but it said Soulxgt wasn't a good gamertag. Can you send me your GT or a friend request, I am on now.

Maybe the name is just Soulx and the gt means "gamer tag".
---
"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead."
#44RinglercorpPosted 2/1/2013 10:24:58 AM
huntjames posted...
I can't believe how my post for someone to dupe me some legendary items got hijacked into a debate about me posting my age. Heck yeah, I posted it for a little sympathy and yeah, I can't play as well as I used to nor do I have the patience to farm bosses for hours and only get a few middling legendaries. If I had some and knew how to dupe them, I give em to whoever wanted them. I don't understand why some people are so stingy with them.

Don't worry, Kpt Kapowski goes bananas anytime someone mentions the word "dupe" of any form in a post. It's not just you.

Even though he doesn't play online, and therefore duping does not affect him, other than a few annoying "LF" topics on this site.

And don't say "trade dupes" either, cause then he'll really lose it.
---
NOPE! It's just Chuck Testa.
#45xboxBUNZILLAPosted 2/1/2013 10:44:49 AM
i got a friend request last night but was playing a different game, ill hook ya up next time youre on if noone else has helped you yet, i have plenty for you too :)
#46Kpt_KapowskiPosted 2/1/2013 11:58:06 AM
Ringlercorp posted...
huntjames posted...
I can't believe how my post for someone to dupe me some legendary items got hijacked into a debate about me posting my age. Heck yeah, I posted it for a little sympathy and yeah, I can't play as well as I used to nor do I have the patience to farm bosses for hours and only get a few middling legendaries. If I had some and knew how to dupe them, I give em to whoever wanted them. I don't understand why some people are so stingy with them.

Don't worry, Kpt Kapowski goes bananas anytime someone mentions the word "dupe" of any form in a post. It's not just you.

Even though he doesn't play online, and therefore duping does not affect him, other than a few annoying "LF" topics on this site.

omg get a clue, cowboy.
---
Green Bay Packers 2012: 12-6 :(
#47MosebysRangersPosted 2/1/2013 12:19:16 PM
Claptrap: "Look everybody I'm duping"
#48RinglercorpPosted 2/1/2013 12:30:00 PM
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
Ringlercorp posted...
huntjames posted...

omg get a clue, cowboy.

Nice comeback.

I'll let you get back to your online bullying...
---
#49Kpt_KapowskiPosted 2/1/2013 1:00:32 PM
Ringlercorp posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
Ringlercorp posted...
huntjames posted...

omg get a clue, cowboy.

Nice comeback.

Nice comeback.

I'll let you get back to your online ignorance...
---
Green Bay Packers 2012: 12-6 :(
#50RinglercorpPosted 2/1/2013 1:06:28 PM
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
Ringlercorp posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
Ringlercorp posted...
huntjames posted...

omg get a clue, cowboy.

Nice comeback.

Nice comeback.

I'll let you get back to your online ignorance...

"I know you are but what am I?" Good one junior.

And by "ignorance" you mean "pretty much spot on" with what I said? You flame/bully anyone who mentions "dupe" in a post. You don't play online (therefore duping does not affect you anyway). You even posted a PSA explaining that duping can't be a form of trading.

So how is any of that ignorance?
---