I am NOT a weapon mule

#1Social_SinPosted 1/28/2013 9:07:10 PM
Giving away or duping weapons! Why I have been getting messages lately strictly because I post on these boards is beyond me, unless I specifically say I am duping stuff do not message me asking for stuff, especially while playing other games.

Some people on here act like they are owed what ever they want based on the fact that "they saw me post on this message board" really? I'm not even playing BL2 right now and you want me to get out of my game, switch discs, dupe one of Moxxie's guns for you, dashboard out then switch back to the game I was playing?

Some people I swear, and I've never even made LF or "DUPE PARTY" thread, the most I have done is comment in the vein of "You're lucky, I'm still searching for tht elusive Stormfront mod"

Come on people, proper etiquette, calling me a derogatory term for homosexual is the least likely way for you to get one of the basic Moxxie guns.
---
GT: Social Sin
Fanboys = The bane of any intelligent individual
#2capnovanPosted 1/28/2013 9:12:44 PM
I got a message from some dude asking if I would dupe him a Black Bee. I have never even heard of this. I have never created topics saying I WILL DUP FOR U like others have. But at least he was polite about it.
---
You can take my Karma, but you'll never take......MY FREEDOM!
#3Social_Sin(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 9:17:03 PM
Let's see mine has called me a Raggot so far, apparently I was picked on in high school, I'm a female dog because I don't want to stop playing Fallout to dupe him some of Moxxie's guns. OH and I'm apparently a hardcore nerd because I suggested to ask on the forums as there are plenty of people who would be willing to help (who are currently playing at the moment) rather than picking the first gamertag he sees and asking for handouts while I'm not even playing the game.

I can only shake my head at gamers these days.....and I'm not even old! So being able to say "these days" and mean it I find rather humorous
---
#4Social_Sin(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 9:23:18 PM
OMG I told him he's making a digital ass out of himself and apparently that means I am sitting with a dictionary in front of me....because ya know.....basic english words are hard >_> ahahah
---
#5Jacobson1275Posted 1/28/2013 9:24:12 PM
I understand how you feel, but just ignore them and then block communication and move on.
---
GT Jacobson1275
#6ShichikaPosted 1/28/2013 9:25:05 PM
You see people like that are the types who dont deserve anything since he does believe he is so entitled to it.
---
GT: zeroreaperX5
#7xBallyhooxPosted 1/28/2013 9:27:22 PM
Amen to this topic. Had a guy that found a thread of me helping someone with unique weapons. I ask him which he needs he says "everything." Oh is that all?

I dupe a lot don't get me wrong but my collection is earned as well, these new Christmas noobs just expect to have everything dropped at their feet
---
XBL GT: Emperor of Lulz
#8CoolBeansAvlPosted 1/28/2013 9:28:51 PM
I had someone ask me to ask everyone else in my game for specific items once. Guy probably just went down the matchmaking list messaging all the hosts for his items -_-

I find that the best solution is to just not respond at all. No need to even say no.
---
http://i.imgur.com/98y63.jpg http://i.imgur.com/yOcp8.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/wdX6S.jpg
#9killbot357Posted 1/28/2013 9:28:57 PM
huh weird, it's almost as if mass giveaways have made people on this board feel entitled to whatever they want, whenever they want it
---
Currently playing: Borderlands 2, The Cave, Paper Mario: Sticker Star
#10Social_Sin(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 9:28:58 PM
Jacobson1275 posted...
I understand how you feel, but just ignore them and then block communication and move on.

I just did but oh my god....hahah I have never gotten hate mail before, and I used to play Halo and COD almost religiously. I found this far too humorous to pass up hah.

If I were currently playing BL2 I would honestly not have had a problem with it other than the fact that he demanded it and acted as if I owed him these weapons despite never asking for any on here or stating I'd dupe.

The word etiquette seems to be a foreign concept to some people, especially when it's just a random friend request without mentioning where they got my tag from, what it's for or why they are adding me.

I more or less enjoy most if not all people who post on this board, judging by his lack of knowledge it seems he is more or a forum lurker than poster though.

Just felt then need to clarify I am not a mule since apparently posting on here instantly means you're willing to dupe whatever and whenever :P
---