The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

I only have enough microsoft points for 1 DLC

#1ThateqicguyPosted 1/28/2013 8:52:06 PM
Which one is the best
#2herbsmith87Posted 1/28/2013 8:53:33 PM
ive played captain scarlett, and campaign of carnage, and to be honest, captain scarlett was pretty fun, but i might be biased because im really not a huge fan of torgue weapons
#3killbot357Posted 1/28/2013 8:53:48 PM
Gardenia
---
Currently playing: Borderlands 2, The Cave, Paper Mario: Sticker Star
#4AnthonyBrock2Posted 1/28/2013 8:57:09 PM
torgue just for the sheer hilarity, easy invincible, repeatable quests, and the fact that you can actually buy legendaries from a vendor.
---
Gamertag:SonowRaevius,psn:SonowRaevius
Youtube:sonow666.
#5Social_SinPosted 1/28/2013 8:59:02 PM
Humour wise? Torgue hands down

Length Wise? Pirate's Booty (Torgue and Pirate's may roughly be the same length but I feel I finished Torgue sooner)

I feel Hammerlock is possibly middle ground, it's got some neat weapons, the main storyline missions aren't that long at all, it does have some nice "hunt this unique monster" type quests

It just really depends on what you're looking for.

They all have nice and unique weapons, I love my Pimpernel from the Pirate's Booty DLC, but I also adore my Sapping Kitten from Torgue.....Hammerlock has some nice weapons too I just feel compared to the two others it just falls more in the middle...I've yet to get O.O.O though and a Twister so once that happens it may change my opinion gun wise (currently running my mechro the most so the any DLC with the possibility of a good shock weapon may win me over)
---
GT: Social Sin
Fanboys = The bane of any intelligent individual
#6Frumpy88Posted 1/28/2013 9:34:39 PM
If u love explosive weapons then BUY TORGUE. It has vending machines with all torgue guns. And one is legendary (lvl 48 tho) and u need to get torgue tokens. But they're fun to get.
Torgue is my favorite
---
B BAKD
#7StormWolf12Posted 1/28/2013 10:55:54 PM
Scarlett add the most useful gear.
#8smurfsn1p3rPosted 1/28/2013 11:23:40 PM
everyone seems to love the head and skin DLC :P.

I would say Torgue DLC. Hearing Chris Rager in this role will bring back plenty of memories of Mr. Satan, and we also get Tiny Tina back. these alone are worth the investment.

The only downside is that it is still arena based, but not like the Moxxi underdome gimmick. It has its own story, and the battles take place around the DLC. It is also a real pain to go through solo, if you are not a live member it could get really hard unless you have a friend to play co-op with. Mr. Torgue will have your ribs aching from laughter.

If you need any help with the DLC hit me up. just make sure to leave a message with the invite so I know who it is, and don't delete it.

GTAG: smurfsn1p3r4eva
---
Skyrim has become this gens Final Fantasy VII.
#9diablogamerPosted 1/28/2013 11:42:08 PM
Torgue is easily the best the other two are pretty mediocre. Also be aware gearbox did not develop the dlc so dont go in expecting the same quality of the original borderlands 2 content.
---
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very
persistent one" Albert Einstein