I hate you Doc Mercy

#1stjwbaPosted 1/29/2013 5:44:03 AM
As above i have been farming him on/off since this game came out for an infinity to no avail.
I was quite confident Pete would eventually cough it up being as he drops most things but still no luck.

I cant armoury glitch either.

Are there any other ways to get this ir should i carry on with pete/mercy?

ps. im not looking for handouts/trades i want to get mine legit
---
Stairs, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
GT:o ExECuTioNZz
#2FartjokePosted 1/29/2013 5:47:05 AM
stjwba posted...
As above i have been farming him on/off since this game came out for an infinity to no avail.
I was quite confident Pete would eventually cough it up being as he drops most things but still no luck.

Doc Mercy is the worst. I swear. The Infinity takes an infinite amount of time to get it.

Pete could work, or Hyperius I guess. I'd suggest getting the Treasure room to work or starting a new character, getting them to 50, and using save exploits to do the Treasure Room over and over. It's where I got all of my Infinities from.
---
GT = Homeless Shotty
You're riding shotgun.
#3deadlyfredPosted 1/29/2013 5:47:17 AM
Have you tried my version of the Treasure Room glitch (see sig)?

I admittedly got super lucky with Pete to get mine. Wasn't expecting it.
---
XBL GT: Ki11er Six (ones instead of L's and a space between the two words)
Treasure Room glitch on Borderlands 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuvwzTuUhqc
#4fakesnoop77Posted 1/29/2013 5:47:49 AM
It took me best part of a month to get Doc to finally drop one. I farmed him every night for at least 2 hours but eventually he pooped one out.

I have since found one in the Treasure Room.

My advice? just keep going
---
In pitch dark I go walking in your landscape.
#5stjwba(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 5:51:52 AM
Thanks for the advice

Will try to carry on.

It started with just me but i now have 2 of my buddies trying also so hopefully well get lucky soon.
---
Stairs, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
GT:o ExECuTioNZz
#6SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 1/29/2013 6:06:12 AM
Fartjoke posted...
stjwba posted...

Doc Mercy is the worst. I swear. The Infinity takes an infinite amount of time to get it.

Pete could work, or Hyperius I guess. I'd suggest getting the Treasure room to work or starting a new character, getting them to 50, and using save exploits to do the Treasure Room over and over. It's where I got all of my Infinities from.

You don't need to do save exploits to farm the treasure room. It's glitched. You can literally scale a series of invisible platforms and elevators to walk back in there.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#7DieRomantiicPosted 1/29/2013 6:59:42 AM
Its a tie between doc and mothrakk. Atleast doc has short cuts.

Treasure room and farming for days and still nothing, the low blow is getting the infinity pistol loading screen while farming haha
---
Before the Nightmare
#8Quanze13Posted 1/29/2013 7:10:50 AM
I got Doc to drop an Infinity once.

It was level 7.
---
www.quanze13.com < - Morrowind + my City of Heroes, Heroes
Holy ****, when did I take off my pants? - Jorge
#9terrysmay04Posted 1/29/2013 8:05:18 AM
I was super luck in that Doc dropped my infinity on maybe my 20th time killing him. I have never seen an infinity since then.
---
GT: THE Terry May
Keep clam and Chive on!
#10MosebysRangersPosted 1/29/2013 8:23:20 AM
I finally got one one my 4th PT1 and not really farming him just because I have never done the quest much on P2 or TVHM mode.

Was at level 20+ or so and he dropped an LF level 7. LOL but it did make me happy to see him drop it. At least it will be there if I do another class PT1 play through.