Every game I jump into, somebody is evil smashering

#1longnutsPosted 1/29/2013 8:52:04 AM
It's so widespread now like the missle glitchers in ME3. Everywhere I go. I just wanna jump in with random people and kill stuff, but everybody gotta be a badass and kill things in one shot.

Bah!
---
My first console was a colecovision, so yeah!
http://360voice.gamerdna.com/tag/xLONGNUTTSx
#2killbot357Posted 1/29/2013 9:03:09 AM
wtf are you talking about man, glitches and exploits are not a problem, if you don't like it don't do it yourself, quit telling people how to enjoy their game, etc etc etc
---
Currently playing: Borderlands 2, The Cave, Paper Mario: Sticker Star
#3longnuts(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 9:12:04 AM
I'm not at all telling people how to enjoy the game. It's just the chances of jumping into a legitimate game are getting slim. It's an epidemic!
---
My first console was a colecovision, so yeah!
http://360voice.gamerdna.com/tag/xLONGNUTTSx
#4terrysmay04Posted 1/29/2013 9:51:33 AM
yeah, but don't worry TC. Duping and glitching is a choice that THEY get to make for you that doesn't effect your experience at all. So quit being a game nazi and telling people how to play, especially if that way is so easy that it ruins any semblance of gameplay. >_>
---
GT: THE Terry May
Keep clam and Chive on!
#5king_ortisPosted 1/29/2013 11:18:15 AM
Blah blah blah blah blah...
---
GT: KingOrtis
"Don't like me or my comments? Then GTFO..."
#6PanopictonguyPosted 1/29/2013 11:21:45 AM
"It only effects you if you allow it to or mentally involve yourself on the internet."
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#7Mvsevm_of_SkinPosted 1/29/2013 11:23:45 AM
longnuts posted...
It's so widespread now like the missle glitchers in ME3. Everywhere I go. I just wanna jump in with random people and kill stuff, but everybody gotta be a badass and kill things in one shot.

Bah!

Why not play with friends or GFAQs players who don't dupe / mod? Just start a friend request thread. It'll be far more productive in the long run.
---
"Politics and Religion are obsolete. The time has come for Science and Spirituality." - Jawaharlal Nehru
#8CthuluDawn18Posted 1/29/2013 11:24:19 AM
I used that glitch, it was awesome.

Then i got bored in 5 minutes. My group all know how to do it, but when we play together we don't use the glitch, even for raid bosses.

Then again our weapons are nothing good (almost nothing good actually) so when we kill terra it takes a LOT of deaths :P
#9xHuckleberryPosted 1/29/2013 11:34:13 AM
Make friends who play like you do, dont assume randoms have to be like you.

Mild hate crimes.
#10minimang123Posted 1/29/2013 11:46:10 AM
terrysmay04 posted...
yeah, but don't worry TC. Duping and glitching is a choice that THEY get to make for you that doesn't effect your experience at all. So quit being a game nazi and telling people how to play, especially if that way is so easy that it ruins any semblance of gameplay. >_>

I always hate that argument. When people complain about glitching, they frequently don't argue that the others are "enjoying the game wrong" or that it affects them, so these counterarguments are irrelevant. Beyond that, the argument that it is impossibly to incorrectly enjoy a game is to say that you enjoy the Lord of the Rings trilogy because you once set a set of those books on fire - there are legitimate and illegitimate ways to truly enjoy things beyond simple subjective measures, so to hold disdain to those who make the "No True Scotsman" argument is utterly ridiculous; one who does not partake in something in any way (even vicariously) can have no true or deep opinion of the content whatsoever.

Furthermore, it CLEARLY affects him. So, and I repeat, what's a legitimate argument against the anti-Evil Smashers?
---
GT: minimang123