Recent Lucky Finds

#11MosebysRangersPosted 1/29/2013 10:15:37 AM
fakesnoop77 posted...
Too many to mention but one that does spring to mind happened just last week.

I was farming Hyperious and after a few kills he dropped the Fuster Cluck Grenade Mod (Blue)

Now, before you say that the Mod sucks or whatever, I actually needed it to complete my grenade collection. I accidently sold the original one in the main game.

I felt so lucky for that to happen.

Doesn't matter whether what other people feel about item. All that matters is whether it was special to you. Cool to see different things that people appreciate in the game.
#12R0880(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 10:20:18 AM
MosebysRangers posted...
fakesnoop77 posted...
Too many to mention but one that does spring to mind happened just last week.

I was farming Hyperious and after a few kills he dropped the Fuster Cluck Grenade Mod (Blue)

Now, before you say that the Mod sucks or whatever, I actually needed it to complete my grenade collection. I accidently sold the original one in the main game.

I felt so lucky for that to happen.

Doesn't matter whether what other people feel about item. All that matters is whether it was special to you. Cool to see different things that people appreciate in the game.

Well put!
#13xXXxMrBxXXxPosted 1/29/2013 12:09:38 PM
Pete, in the span of 5 kills:

-Derp nukem 411k-ish, with ammo count of 4 (didn't even know it was possible)
-Rightsizing ***** Dmg 6784 (Highest i've ever seen)
-Rubberized Fire bee

Happy me!
#14TheismosPosted 1/29/2013 12:18:56 PM
Two Fer Maggie out of a chest in Opportunity. Made me smile.
#15MosebysRangersPosted 1/29/2013 12:23:42 PM
Theismos posted...
Two Fer Maggie out of a chest in Opportunity. Made me smile.

Maggies, Little Evies and Ruby's always make me smile. Glad to see another Maggie lover.
#16ResidentGertsPosted 1/29/2013 12:27:40 PM
In about 20 Dust runs (McNally, Hodunks, Mobley, Gettle, and Black Queen) got three Veruc's and a White Death.
#17spfurm01Posted 1/29/2013 12:43:24 PM
My friend got a corrosive pitchfork from our last run on Gee for the rank 5 challenge.

I still think he's not worth the effort though. Because we have a constant issue of the door not opening when he dies (and thus not registering completion) about 1 out of 5 times we've fought him 18 times. Pete has usually yielded 1 orange every 12 or so with the two of us. Pete also dies a lot faster.
---
We know Gavorn's tricks! We leave!
#18R0880(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 12:45:27 PM
spfurm01 posted...
My friend got a corrosive pitchfork from our last run on Gee for the rank 5 challenge.

I still think he's not worth the effort though. Because we have a constant issue of the door not opening when he dies (and thus not registering completion) about 1 out of 5 times we've fought him 18 times. Pete has usually yielded 1 orange every 12 or so with the two of us. Pete also dies a lot faster.

The challenge usually registers if you kill him with bullets, and I've personally never seen it register if you kill him with the debuff.