Split screens.

#1BGSwizzlePosted 1/29/2013 10:53:39 AM
They‘re out of whack. Too much horizontal peripherals and not enough to see vertically. Like your character has terrible astigmatism. The menus are cluttered and confusing. How can you play this mess?
---
#41 - Brandon Francis Left Handed Two Way Legend 3 in NHL 13
NHL 13 (EASHL, GMC and GM) and FO3 (Exploring the Array)
#2terrysmay04Posted 1/29/2013 10:55:14 AM
Eh, if you like playing with a friend enough you can soldier thorugh.

1st world problems are a b****
---
GT: THE Terry May
Keep clam and Chive on!
#3Mvsevm_of_SkinPosted 1/29/2013 11:01:47 AM
Did you change it from horizontal to vertical? The wife and I play using the latter, and while it's not as good as full screen, we still have zero issues (we play on a 52" HD).
---
"Politics and Religion are obsolete. The time has come for Science and Spirituality." - Jawaharlal Nehru
#4BGSwizzle(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 11:34:43 AM
Both views have something to rant about. I play on a 40“ and it‘s too much in your face. You can‘t see much up or down and you‘re just trading one evil for another switching horizontal to vertical.
---
#5xHuckleberryPosted 1/29/2013 11:36:56 AM
Cause all games with split screen do it so perfectly.

Timesplitters2.
#6Mvsevm_of_SkinPosted 1/29/2013 11:42:15 AM
BGSwizzle posted...
Both views have something to rant about. I play on a 40“ and it‘s too much in your face. You can‘t see much up or down and you‘re just trading one evil for another switching horizontal to vertical.

Well, you can always buy a second XBox... *shrugs*
---
"Politics and Religion are obsolete. The time has come for Science and Spirituality." - Jawaharlal Nehru
#7BGSwizzle(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 11:51:39 AM
You think it be simple. Take the same dimensions from the original view and make two smallers screens. No the have to cramp the screen. Lol I like how my attempt at a troll was too true that it inspired real help.
---