Can you wield weapons from the DLC's even if you don't have them?

#1verby45Posted 1/29/2013 1:46:44 PM
Topic title^ I'm supposing you could, but I just want to check to make sure.
---
He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask remains a fool forever. To know the road ahead, ask those coming back.
GT: Fic56
#2MosebysRangersPosted 1/29/2013 2:01:52 PM
Actually I think you do need the DLC's to wield than but not absolutely sure on this. So bump so you can get better response.
#3BigSai29Posted 1/29/2013 2:04:02 PM
You are LF for the answer to, "Can you wield weapons from the DLCs even if you don't have them?" The answer is no you can not. You can pick it up but it will be red-carded IIRC.
#4kiwimyweeweePosted 1/29/2013 2:05:41 PM
BigSai29 posted...
You are LF for the answer to, "Can you wield weapons from the DLCs even if you don't have them?" The answer is no you can not. You can pick it up but it will be red-carded IIRC.

Yessir.
---
They're not going to say no because of the implication.
#5verby45(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 2:06:39 PM
Well crap that's pretty lame. I thought at the least you could use them but you would have to find another person to get them from.
---
He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask remains a fool forever. To know the road ahead, ask those coming back.
#6kiwimyweeweePosted 1/29/2013 2:09:55 PM
verby45 posted...
Well crap that's pretty lame. I thought at the least you could use them but you would have to find another person to get them from.

Well they are going to try to prevent people from stealing content from them. They are a business first.
---
#7verby45(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 2:26:38 PM
kiwimyweewee posted...
verby45 posted...

Well they are going to try to prevent people from stealing content from them. They are a business first.

True I see your point.
---
#8kiwimyweeweePosted 1/29/2013 2:27:54 PM
Also stealing is a strong word. Maybe allowing access is a little more proper.
---