Just hit PT 2.5. Any advice on where to start farming?

#1killbot357Posted 1/29/2013 4:37:50 PM
The Warrior was pretty kind and dropped a level 50 corrosive Impaler for me, but I don't have any legendary guns. My first step is to do the two quests in Sanctuary so I can get the Law and that shield from the 4 banditos, but who's got good drop rates for legendaries, or good items in general?

I've enjoyed farming Bunker in the past, but I'm open to suggestions. I've saved most of the blue and higher quests, so I'll most likely just start going through those. Thanks!
---
Currently playing: Borderlands 2, The Cave, Paper Mario: Sticker Star
#2thelegendofedelPosted 1/29/2013 4:42:23 PM
I don't know if you are looking for anything specific, but I thought farming the hodunks wasn't too bad, and you get a slagga, which is one of my go to weapons.
---
Xbox Gamertag: ScottieBoots
#3OddplumePosted 1/29/2013 4:45:39 PM
Legendaries never have good drop rates. Just find out what you want, kill what supposedly drops it, and repeat till you get it. Just keep in mind that some of those legendaries are ass, others are situational, and the same goes with the blue uniques.
---
Load the Spaceship with the rocket fuel, LOAD IT WITH THE WORDS!
#4terrysmay04Posted 1/29/2013 4:48:50 PM
There is a good run through the fridge that includes rakkman, and some giant goliath guy. I've had both of them drop some decent weapons including a legendary or two
---
GT: THE Terry May
Keep clam and Chive on!
#5Jambi_ManPosted 1/29/2013 4:49:16 PM
Mobley/gettle in the dust. Best drop rates in the game for me. I seriously got both of them to drop their oranges 2 times in a row. And that isn't it. They've come off of 7 white deaths and 6 verucs for me overall. And, they're relatively quick to get to.
---
TOOLarmy 4 life. Spiral Out.....
#6terrysmay04Posted 1/29/2013 4:52:15 PM
Jambi_Man posted...
Mobley/gettle in the dust. Best drop rates in the game for me. I seriously got both of them to drop their oranges 2 times in a row. And that isn't it. They've come off of 7 white deaths and 6 verucs for me overall. And, they're relatively quick to get to.

This is a good one too since there is a chance of the Black Queen spawning in the area too.
---
GT: THE Terry May
Keep clam and Chive on!
#7kiwimyweeweePosted 1/29/2013 5:13:59 PM
What character are you using? Some legendaries, while useful, are better with other characters.
---
They're not going to say no because of the implication.
#8killbot357(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 5:26:33 PM
kiwimyweewee posted...
What character are you using? Some legendaries, while useful, are better with other characters.

Mechromancer, with about a 60 / 40 LBT / BFF split.
---
Currently playing: Borderlands 2, The Cave, Paper Mario: Sticker Star
#9FartjokePosted 1/29/2013 5:44:25 PM
Exploit the Treasure Room at the end of the Pirate's Booty DLC. Best way to get Legendaries, E-techs, and those +6 blue class mods.
---
GT = Homeless Shotty
You're riding shotgun.
#10kiwimyweeweePosted 1/29/2013 5:51:11 PM
Blackhole from foreman in oppurtunity is solid, shock b****, if you want to take time dashboarding/signing out to get a shock binary rubi, basically anything shock but the black hole is a solid start.

Bunker is a great start for chances at relics and class mods along with the b****. The lyuda/white death is solid sniper for gaige but eats ammo like crazy.

You can always try for an shock infinity from doc mercy.

Personally I tend to do farming runs as opposed to save/reload sans warrior. I would also recommend a quasar or a storm front for her grenade mod.

Transformer has it's uses as well that only if you can get stupid pimon to spawn.
---
They're not going to say no because of the implication.