Just hit PT 2.5. Any advice on where to start farming?

#11PanopictonguyPosted 1/29/2013 6:08:05 PM
Do hammerlocks DLC almost guaranteed a shock plasma caster from the boss.

If you feel lucky you can try your hand at Omnd for a Twister shotgun.
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#12killbot357(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 6:26:49 PM
kiwimyweewee posted...
Blackhole from foreman in oppurtunity is solid, shock b****, if you want to take time dashboarding/signing out to get a shock binary rubi, basically anything shock but the black hole is a solid start.

Bunker is a great start for chances at relics and class mods along with the b****. The lyuda/white death is solid sniper for gaige but eats ammo like crazy.

You can always try for an shock infinity from doc mercy.

Personally I tend to do farming runs as opposed to save/reload sans warrior. I would also recommend a quasar or a storm front for her grenade mod.

Transformer has it's uses as well that only if you can get stupid pimon to spawn.

Solid advice. I'm currently farming Helquist, since having a Bee will make it easier to farm in the future. I'll keep an eye out for these other things, though. The Rubi will be easy enough to get.
---
Currently playing: Borderlands 2, The Cave, Paper Mario: Sticker Star
#13Laylow12Posted 1/29/2013 6:35:06 PM
Wow TC grats on finally beating TVHM, you must be so proud.
---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#14killbot357(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 6:37:00 PM
Laylow12 posted...
Wow TC grats on finally beating TVHM, you must be so proud.

Pretty glad. I'm actually pretty into farming, so this is a lot of fun for me.

Helquist dropped a Bee after about 5 kills, but it's level 49. BOGUS. Still, it makes killing him over and over much easier.
---
#15Laylow12Posted 1/29/2013 6:50:41 PM(edited)
You're also into trolling other people's trade threads and promising to help people and making a big joke out of not showing up. I'm glad you finally took the time to work on your game and get into 2.5
---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#16killbot357(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 7:33:14 PM
Laylow12 posted...
You're also into trolling other people's trade threads and promising to help people and making a big joke out of not showing up. I'm glad you finally took the time to work on your game and get into 2.5

oh now I get it, you're trying to teach me a lesson.
---
#17PanopictonguyPosted 1/29/2013 7:35:57 PM
killbot357 posted...
Laylow12 posted...

Darn you for taking your time and not rushing to 50 so you can complain about not being able to fill up more bars!
---
#18killbot357(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 7:54:34 PM
Panopictonguy posted...
killbot357 posted...
Laylow12 posted...

Darn you for taking your time and not rushing to 50 so you can complain about not being able to fill up more bars!

Also darn me for maybe playing games that aren't Borderlands 2 or doing other things with my free time besides Fleshsticking to 50 then posting a thousand LF threads!
---
#19PanopictonguyPosted 1/29/2013 7:59:06 PM
killbot357 posted...
Panopictonguy posted...
killbot357 posted...
Laylow12 posted...

Also darn me for maybe playing games that aren't Borderlands 2 or doing other things with my free time besides Fleshsticking to 50 then posting a thousand LF threads!

Hey hey hey...the only game I've played long term since Sept is BL2...
---
#20captain_tylorPosted 1/29/2013 8:05:54 PM
Bee is (relatively) not hard to get. DS Harold can be found in Torgue shops (and Bar Brawl is easy and fun with Gaige). Gamebreaking each by their own, and together...