Just hit PT 2.5. Any advice on where to start farming?

#31SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 1/29/2013 9:22:53 PM
Panopictonguy posted...
SuprSaiyanRockr posted...
killbot357 posted...
SuprSaiyanRockr posted...
This got out of hand fast.

I actually got some good advice and LayLow made me laugh, so I call it a win.

Fair enough.

Come to think of it, I'd've thought you'd've finished the campaign by now.

He did finish the campaign.

I'm meant that I'm surprised he hadn't reached 2.5 sooner.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#32killbot357(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 9:58:26 PM
Laylow12 posted...
killbot357 posted...
Laylow12 posted...
killbot357 posted...
Laylow12 posted...
You're also into trolling other people's trade threads and promising to help people and making a big joke out of not showing up. I'm glad you finally took the time to work on your game and get into 2.5

oh now I get it, you're trying to teach me a lesson.

Can dish it out, but can't take it? Keyboard warriors are always spineless, quivering puddles of **** and you're no exception. Grats on your big accomplishment of getting to 2.5 though, I'm sure somebody thinks you're cool. Probably not the people you lied to about helping them out. Especially the ones where you'd return to the thread over and over claiming you'd be right there!

haha, what? I was completely dismissing what you were saying. You are way more invested in whatever you're trying to do here than I am, snake.

But seriously, nice work! Way to stand up for the real victims: lazy dupers who can't be bothered to run a quick search before posting the 50th "LF Critical Conference Call" for the day.

You're far too bitter "not to be invested". You've been posting in nearly every LF thread promising to help people out and knowing you had no intention of doing so. What a way to get your kicks, wasting people's time and stringing them along. "Hey ill help ya....." Ten minutes later, "Oh I'm in my way" over and over again until the person finally realized you're one of "those guys".

Oh and btw, the people you scam aren't "victims". You see, we all use this board to trade, dupe, meet up, make friends etc... Now since you never play online and refuse to dupe and just finished TVHM (grats btw), all your miserable existence is spent annoying the rest of us who, ya know, play the game with each other, help each other etc...

So, why don't you take your sorry self and hit the road because you're not wanted here with all of us normal people who, ya know, enjoy the game.

You raise a lot of good points. Can you dup fibber
---
Currently playing: Borderlands 2, The Cave, Paper Mario: Sticker Star
#33Laylow12Posted 1/29/2013 10:09:04 PM
Ill be right there, just wait for me.
---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#34killbot357(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 10:18:40 PM
Laylow12 posted...

cool, I hate having to actually find or work for things myself, even quest rewards that anyone can get . I'd much rather just make a post and get all the most powerful items pooped out for me in Sanctuary. Talk about rewarding!
---
#35Laylow12Posted 1/29/2013 10:32:44 PM
killbot357 posted...
Laylow12 posted...

cool, I hate having to actually find or work for things myself, even quest rewards that anyone can get . I'd much rather just make a post and get all the most powerful items pooped out for me in Sanctuary. Talk about rewarding!

I'd rather play by myself all the time and waste other people's time promising to help them, but instead just punishing them, from my lonely single player self, because I can't afford Xbox live and I'm jealous of all the fun and cool weapons they have. Talk about rewarding!
---
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#36killbot357(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 10:49:44 PM
Laylow12 posted...
killbot357 posted...
Laylow12 posted...

I'd rather play by myself all the time and waste other people's time promising to help them, but instead just punishing them, from my lonely single player self, because I can't afford Xbox live and I'm jealous of all the fun and cool weapons they have. Talk about rewarding!

aww man, you can't afford xbox live? maybe you should get a job, that sucks.
---
#37Laylow12Posted 1/29/2013 10:52:33 PM
killbot357 posted...
Laylow12 posted...
killbot357 posted...
Laylow12 posted...

Really? That's all you can come up with?
---
#38killbot357(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 10:58:18 PM
Laylow12 posted...
killbot357 posted...
Laylow12 posted...
killbot357 posted...
Laylow12 posted...

Really? That's all you can come up with?

Yeah this is boring now. You're boring.
---
#39xHuckleberryPosted 1/29/2013 11:09:38 PM
Gaige can solo terra with some work.

I love terra honestly. He can drop quite a bit from relics, mods, purple weapons and shields. His "terra drops" like a shield, shotgun, relic(terrible but still). Not to mention 2 red chests that ive had pretty good luck on with etechs of all sorts.

Get some stacks and a bee and youll be fine. No need for glitches or exploits for him if you learn his pattern.
#40F_GalikanokusPosted 1/30/2013 12:43:25 AM
Wooo hoo hoo hoo, can you feel tension? I can. I can feel it down in my plums. They're gettin a nice bluish hue. Gettin ready to take em to the farmers market.
---
"Dang girl, if you weren't a figment of my imagination, I'd wanna have your baby."