The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Can you only get the H.S.S Terminus loot once? (Spoilers!)

#1PhoenixHunter89Posted 1/29/2013 5:31:17 PM
Ok spoilers ahead if you have not played the new dlc.

After beating jacks clone again, I climb up the stairs and into the room to get my prize but there is a forcefield in front of me... Seriously can I only get this loot once? I can see all the chests in their have been reset.

This dlc was already the worst dlc in my opinion but if you can only get that loot once then it is even worse.
---
Official Black Knight Sword of the Dark Souls board.
#2Mysticman89Posted 1/29/2013 5:35:17 PM
Once per playthrough.
#3PhoenixHunter89(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 5:41:34 PM
Yeah thats what I meant. That f***ing sucks! So I just wasted my time killing jackestien again. That really really sucks you can acess pirate bootys loot room again just fine! Oh well...
---
Official Black Knight Sword of the Dark Souls board.
#4legendX66Posted 1/29/2013 5:47:39 PM
PhoenixHunter89 posted...
Yeah thats what I meant. That f***ing sucks! So I just wasted my time killing jackestien again. That really really sucks you can acess pirate bootys loot room again just fine! Oh well...

through a glitch... otherwise only twice.
---
legendX66-Ten Tails H4X and Troll H4X Sexy secretary of Haxem Rangers
Thinking is the hardest kind of work, which is probably why so few engage in it.
#5KANSR187Posted 1/29/2013 7:40:04 PM
legendX66 posted...
PhoenixHunter89 posted...

through a glitch... otherwise only twice.

Pretty sure that's what he meant.
#6TheSPPPosted 1/29/2013 8:06:01 PM
Even if you glitch yourself back in, you are immediately dealt several million damage. It's only doable during the quest, sadly.
---
Hello :D
GT:xxThe Biesxx