Service alert affecting BL2 hotfix?

#1DyinglegacyPosted 1/29/2013 8:12:36 PM
Hey guys, I read on the official website that GB hotfixed some issues today. One of those issues was the torgue vending machine, but I just got home and there is some sort of xbl service alert. When I log into borderlands 2 it appears GB's server side hotfix isn't activating because the torgue vending machine is still displaying level 48 gear. Can anyone confirm if they are getting this same issue, or am I just unlucky?
---
PSN: KillingLegacy Gamertag: Killing Legacy
Do justice and love mercy. Regardless of our philosophies or religious views, these are words to live by.
#2VirtusEtIgnisPosted 1/29/2013 8:15:22 PM
I, personally, haven't had any issues. Mine is dispensing level 50 gear. Perhaps it's me who's in an unusual situational occurrence?
---
Leadership Excellence
A Gentleman and a Scholar
#3PanopictonguyPosted 1/29/2013 8:17:33 PM
Microsoft might be trying to thwart their effort of passing out temporary free patches.
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#4Dyinglegacy(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 8:17:54 PM
Well, all of my gear in the torgue vender is level 50, save for the legendary item of the day which is still 48. This is the same as it has always been. Hopefully it's just the service alert that is temporarily interfering.
---
PSN: KillingLegacy Gamertag: Killing Legacy
Do justice and love mercy. Regardless of our philosophies or religious views, these are words to live by.
#5HansloughtPosted 1/29/2013 8:20:06 PM
Xbox live is having issues with some people not being able to sign in. Or so I have heard. I haven't tried getting on tonight yet.
#6SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 1/29/2013 8:22:27 PM
Damn.

And I only just yesterday spent 600 tokens on a l28 nukem. Would have been nice if it was 30. Oh well.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#7PanopictonguyPosted 1/29/2013 8:46:22 PM
Lvl48 nukem does 290k
Lvl50 nukem does 375k
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#8BigSai29Posted 1/29/2013 8:59:49 PM
A lvl 50 Nuke'Em with all Torgue parts does 426k damage, just watched my friend pull it out of the vendor on his stream. >.<

Also, sights and exhausts will change the stats of the guns in the case of Rocket Launchers.