Massive problems with the compatibility pack.

#1Master_RadoriPosted 1/29/2013 11:31:34 PM
Even after clearing my system cache and re-downloading this, it still makes me download the pack over and over again and I can't even join a game and play with other people.

Can someone here please give me a solution to this nightmare?!

Thanks in advance!

~Raddy
---
The Name is Radori. #1 player in Clash of NInja Revolution 3! Skype: Radori_Nighthawk XBLGT: Radoric
#2narf001Posted 1/29/2013 11:44:51 PM
Are you saving it after you download it? It will something like going back to game title screen or something like that. You need to do that to save the compatibility pack.
---
Hail
Gamertag-Danaochman
#3Master_Radori(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 11:47:56 PM
Saving it, eh? I don't believe I saw an option to do that.

Also, I messaged your GT.
---
The Name is Radori. #1 player in Clash of NInja Revolution 3! Skype: Radori_Nighthawk XBLGT: Radoric
#4ICantNameGudPosted 1/30/2013 12:03:19 AM
That means they know you're a hacking duper. Ur gettn lawsut
---
I' gonna startin' about fit'na start fin'tn about. Feel me?
~My friend Billy's stance on wanting a shot of Bacardi
#5Master_Radori(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 12:12:47 AM
But I've never done that before! D:
---
#6_henry14_Posted 1/30/2013 1:40:13 AM
when i was downloading the compatibility pack it would not let it download in the background. You have to have the download bar on your screen until it completes. This is the only way i could get it to download
---
GAMERTAG:v ACE RIMMER v
#7PanopictonguyPosted 1/30/2013 2:52:10 AM
Goto account history download the comp pack from there. It'll download in the background.
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#8xYABBAxPosted 1/30/2013 8:09:20 AM
I had this problem to, check your HD to see if you have multiple comp packs on it. If you do delete the small ones they are older.
---
You'll get no signature from me until GameFaqs is troll free!