I'm done with this game!

#1KaBoom1322Posted 1/30/2013 7:08:54 AM
I kid of course.But i do loathe doc mercy, farmed him for 10 hours and still nothing.I just discovered the shortcut though so i will be able to farm him quicker .I swear to god once i get it i will teabag his dead body.
---
Maybe you're weighing the moral pros and cons but let me assure you that OH MY GOD SHOOT ME IN THE GODDAMNED FACE!!
#2SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 1/30/2013 7:11:19 AM
Could be worse. You could be trying to get a Skullmasher.

I think I once saw a skullmasher fly through the floor. I'll never know for sure.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#3KaBoom1322(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 7:14:31 AM
SuprSaiyanRockr posted...

I think I once saw a skullmasher fly through the floor. I'll never know for sure.

I bet you felt like crying in a corner.A few times when i killed mercy i thought it was the infinity, only for it to be money.
---
Maybe you're weighing the moral pros and cons but let me assure you that OH MY GOD SHOOT ME IN THE GODDAMNED FACE!!
#4malcolm913Posted 1/30/2013 7:20:08 AM

Grrrrr....I swear I thought that I saw that happen, too. I am done with Son of Mothrakk, I will take my changes elsewhere looking for a Skullsmasher.

I hate the Observation Wing. I Thought I saw something orange once go on a rooftop, I even took the lift up and jumped on the pipe and tried to make it to the opposite roof but there seems to be an invisible barrier there preventing access.
#5PoisonGigerPosted 1/30/2013 7:22:04 AM
Why farm for this when it is a reward item from marcus
---
GT: NBK x Gein
#6SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 1/30/2013 7:22:29 AM
KaBoom1322 posted...

I bet you felt like crying in a corner.A few times when i killed mercy i thought it was the infinity, only for it to be money.

Nah. Skullmasher was one of my first dupes, and I don't like farming anyway. Never do it, unless it's the treasure room.

I was justing running through the level, hoping to get a transformer, and open some chests.
---
#7SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 1/30/2013 7:24:02 AM
PoisonGiger posted...
Why farm for this when it is a reward item from marcus

lol
I'm going to assume you're mistaken (not trolling) and say that it's not.

Where you thinking of the Evil Smasher, perhaps? TC is talking about the Infinity, a legendary weapon.
---
#8KaBoom1322(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 7:24:12 AM
Farming the treasure room is not an option for me.I am waiting for when(and if)they raise the level cap.
---
#9SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 1/30/2013 7:30:35 AM
KaBoom1322 posted...
Farming the treasure room is not an option for me.I am waiting for when(and if)they raise the level cap.

It's been confirmed for March.
http://www.idigitaltimes.com/articles/14883/20130128/borderlands-2-level-cap-increase-coming-march.htm
---
#10KaBoom1322(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 7:35:05 AM
KaBoom1322 posted...

It's been confirmed for March.
http://www.idigitaltimes.com/articles/14883/20130128/borderlands-2-level-cap-increase-coming-march.htm

Thanks for that.I like the sound of "quite a few levels"
---