I'm done with this game!

#31AngryOldFeralPosted 1/31/2013 10:54:20 AM
KaBoom1322 posted...
I like the idea of the vending machine.The only flaw is once someone got an orange whatever lv theycould use it forever

What would be wrong with that? This game's loot system (i.e. "gun parts variety") is a fraction of BL1's. If someone held onto the same high-end weapon, it's not like they're missing out on any vast, infinite possibilities of getting a new variant. Especially with a Legendary, where the frame and barrel are hard-coded to always be the same.
---
Smoking Ghost / Feral Manx
Proud Outcast of Capcom Unity
#32KaBoom1322(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 4:21:18 AM
AngryOldFeral posted...
KaBoom1322 posted...
I like the idea of the vending machine.The only flaw is once someone got an orange whatever lv theycould use it forever

What would be wrong with that? This game's loot system (i.e. "gun parts variety") is a fraction of BL1's. If someone held onto the same high-end weapon, it's not like they're missing out on any vast, infinite possibilities of getting a new variant. Especially with a Legendary, where the frame and barrel are hard-coded to always be the same.

I didn't explain it fully.What i meant is if there is truth in the machines also being able to swap elements and versions of a weapon everyone would have the same.No one would farm anymore which would stop alot of the level 50 fun.Also if you found a lv 15 legendary and used it all the way through both playthroughs wouldn't you get bored?

But if it just gave the weapon a max upgrade of around 10 levels i think it would be a really good idea.
---
Maybe you're weighing the moral pros and cons but let me assure you that OH MY GOD SHOOT ME IN THE GODDAMNED FACE!!