A question for people using the Evil Smasher glitch

#1killbot357Posted 1/30/2013 7:25:20 AM
Why don't you just use modded guns? If you think an exploit allows for fantastic damage, imagine what a modded gun can do for you!
---
Currently playing: Borderlands 2, The Cave, Paper Mario: Sticker Star
#2Kamden_TPosted 1/30/2013 7:25:46 AM
killbot357 posted...
Why don't you just use modded guns? If you think an exploit allows for fantastic damage, imagine what a modded gun can do for you!

This+10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
#3fakesnoop77Posted 1/30/2013 7:27:21 AM
I'm neither for or against it but from what I understand, GB are more than aware of it and have no plans to patch it.

Guess we just have to live with the fact it goes on my friend
---
In pitch dark I go walking in your landscape.
#4SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 1/30/2013 7:27:24 AM
Well, I've not been using the smasher glitch for long, but I'll say that it's more a gimmick. Good for raid bosses.

Modded weapons? I don't want to risk save corruption or break XBL terms and whatnot. Wouldn't want to get banned just to run through Hyperius a bit.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#5Kamden_TPosted 1/30/2013 7:32:08 AM
SuprSaiyanRockr posted...
Well, I've not been using the smasher glitch for long, but I'll say that it's more a gimmick. Good for raid bosses.

Modded weapons? I don't want to risk save corruption or break XBL terms and whatnot. Wouldn't want to get banned just to run through Hyperius a bit.

So you will cheat, but only if you can not get in "trouble" for it.......Okay got it.
#6SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 1/30/2013 7:33:49 AM
Kamden_T posted...

So you will cheat, but only if you can not get in "trouble" for it.......Okay got it.

Pretty much.
If they patch the Evil Smasher, that's the end of that.

Of course, there is a bit of a difference between cheating and hacking. I assume you believe otherwise? If so, please do tell.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#7ghostzilla80Posted 1/30/2013 7:38:08 AM
I've heard it is patched on the PC but don't know for sure and for modding i break enough xbox's just playing them
#8Kamden_TPosted 1/30/2013 7:39:30 AM
Kamden_T posted...

Pretty much.
If they patch the Evil Smasher, that's the end of that.

Of course, there is a bit of a difference between cheating and hacking. I assume you believe otherwise? If so, please do tell.

Gaining an unfair advantage albeit over the game and not people, is cheating. It doesn't matter how you cheat; ie. Glitch( that will be patched(just ask the Bee) or modding/hacking/downloading a save from someone else)

But I am not saying do not do any of that, I am noone to judge on how you "play/ruin" your game.

To Each his own.
#9VegetallPosted 1/30/2013 7:45:56 AM
i love all the ppl on there high horse about cheating in this game.....ppl they put out a broken game....this wont be the end of glitches if the do patch it.....get over it....

again is this effecting you in anyway .... is it ruining your game experiance?

stop with these topics......and modding is 100000x worse...your not exploting you changing the game completely.....and if they wanted to punishing ppl for glitching they would patch it quicker.....
#10Kamden_TPosted 1/30/2013 7:51:45 AM
Vegetall posted...
I cheat, glitch, and or mod so what wanna fight about it?.....

fixed!