Question about Badass tokens

#1chuckleswoodPosted 1/30/2013 9:41:26 AM
I was wondering if they'll ever make it so you can reset your tokens and reapply them like the skill points, or is this something they most likely won't do?
---
GT: chuckleswood
#2Fire_Ninja98Posted 1/30/2013 9:49:39 AM
Why would they do this?... they are like money. They aren't even close to basses ranks...
#3Fire_Ninja98Posted 1/30/2013 9:52:07 AM
Fire_Ninja98 posted...
Why would they do this?... they are like money. They aren't even close to basses ranks...

Quoting myself here, misread basses tokens for torgue tokens. I have no idea what basses tokens are. :/
#4aekrillinPosted 1/30/2013 9:52:34 AM
I doubt they will do this but it would be nice though I'm not sure I would change much.
#5Jambi_ManPosted 1/30/2013 10:07:58 AM
You do realize that they pretty much force you to spread out the points evenly.... To a certain extent. Once you get to like 9% or so, a token only grants you 0.3%. The first time you put a point on its 1.0%. Also, once you get a skill high enough, you won't be able to choose it, as they only give you 5 options, and they're the 5 you have the fewest points on. So basically, a badass point respec is absolutely pointless.
---
TOOLarmy 4 life. Spiral Out.....
#6H_Panic22Posted 1/30/2013 10:57:54 AM
Jambi_Man posted...
You do realize that they pretty much force you to spread out the points evenly.... To a certain extent. Once you get to like 9% or so, a token only grants you 0.3%. The first time you put a point on its 1.0%. Also, once you get a skill high enough, you won't be able to choose it, as they only give you 5 options, and they're the 5 you have the fewest points on. So basically, a badass point respec is absolutely pointless.

Partially true. Its actually possible to skip up to 4 skills and put all your points into the others. The 5th slot will cycle through the ones you're spending on while the first 4 are static.

I skipped Accuracy, Recoil, Elemental Chance, and Melee Damage. I went from everything at 9%, got Badass Reset bug, now I'm at 12% with same 266 points.
---
Gamertag= H Panic22