why so gay?

#1Frumpy88Posted 1/30/2013 9:55:27 AM(edited)
Anyone notice how many gay people are on Pandora? All crimson lance were gay in Knoxx DLC in BL1. Hammerlock is gay, doctor Samuels is a lesbian, and I know I've heard of other gay people but I forget. Bandits seem pretty gay too.
Not hating just saying.
---
B BAKD
#2C_Dub7Posted 1/30/2013 9:59:46 AM
*walks up to Pandora's Box"

Well, this thing is supposed to unleash chaos upon the world, spreading anarchy, calamity, and misfortune on those who's its effects spread upon. But hey, it's just a box; what possible harm could it do?

*opens Pandora's Box"

Well, ****.
---
"Stay away from my bang-maid!" - Frank Reynolds
www.youtube.com/CDubxVRex
#3Kamden_TPosted 1/30/2013 9:59:47 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#4H_Panic22Posted 1/30/2013 10:02:38 AM
Dude, there's like 11 women on the entire planet. One has social anxiety, 2 are magic spewing witches, one is the town bicycle, and one is hilariously obese...and those are the ones you're friends with.

Not many options, probably.
---
Gamertag= H Panic22
#5Frumpy88(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 10:05:39 AM
There's a bunch of girls in sanctuary. One of them kills herself tho.
---
B BAKD
#6ziemkoPosted 1/30/2013 10:06:16 AM
"I'm not hating but..."

Not this crap again...
#7Frumpy88(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 10:09:37 AM
ziemko posted...
"I'm not hating but..."

Not this crap again...

Shut up. I don't know what 'crap' ur referring to but it's statements like that that start it.
---
B BAKD
#8Kamden_TPosted 1/30/2013 10:12:32 AM
Frumpy88 posted...
ziemko posted...
"I'm not hating but..."

Not this crap again...

Shut up. I don't know what 'crap' ur referring to but it's statements like that that start it.

The "crap" was your post!
#9atomicbreathPosted 1/30/2013 10:17:44 AM
Frumpy88 posted...
ziemko posted...
"I'm not hating but..."

Not this crap again...

The sad part here is that you don't understand ziemko's post. I hope you realize that any racist/bigot could say the meanest, most hurtful things and then add "not hating" or "just joking" or "just playing" to avoid criticism for being a racist/bigot.

Using the repition of the word "gay" makes it sound like you do not approve but yet you try to avoid retaliation by adding "not hating" regardless of whether or not it was your true intention.
---
Fact because it's science. ==============================================
#10hotpiercedguyPosted 1/30/2013 10:22:25 AM
Frumpy88
(Topic Creator)
Posted 1/30/2013 10:09:37 AM
message detail

No. It's people like you. WHo cares? You do OP. You care enough to make a topic about it. It has no effect on the game.

"Sometimes bandits seem gay." What.....? Did they tell you their sexual orientation while they were shooting at you?
---
well good for u i didnt come to ur precious server im not gonna tell u where i am but im not on urs thank you - Sxmfc