why so gay?

#11Kamden_TPosted 1/30/2013 11:23:43 AM
atomicbreath posted...
Frumpy88 posted...
ziemko posted...
"I'm not hating but..."

Not this crap again...

Shut up. I don't know what 'crap' ur referring to but it's statements like that that start it.

The sad part here is that you don't understand ziemko's post. I hope you realize that any racist/bigot could say the meanest, most hurtful things and then add "not hating" or "just joking" or "just playing" to avoid criticism for being a racist/bigot.

Using the repition of the word "gay" makes it sound like you do not approve but yet you try to avoid retaliation by adding "not hating" regardless of whether or not it was your true intention.

Thank you for stating that in a peaceful, mindful matter because my next post wasn't going to be, but would have been inline with what you said.
#12StormWolf12Posted 1/30/2013 11:28:39 AM
hotpiercedguy posted...
Frumpy88
(Topic Creator)
Posted 1/30/2013 10:09:37 AM
message detail

Shut up. I don't know what 'crap' ur referring to but it's statements like that that start it.

No. It's people like you. WHo cares? You do OP. You care enough to make a topic about it. It has no effect on the game.

"Sometimes bandits seem gay." What.....? Did they tell you their sexual orientation while they were shooting at you?

"...no effect on...", fail.

Also, this is obviously a troll topic, HotPiercedGuy. Who would have guessed you would fall on your face for it?

Everyone.
#13Laylow12Posted 1/30/2013 11:32:52 AM
~_~ Incoming theme song ~_~

We've only just begun to live
White lace and promises
A kiss for luck and we're on our way
We've only begun

Before the risin' sun, we fly
So many roads to choose
We'll start out walkin' and learn to run
And yes, we've just begun

Sharing horizons that are new to us
Watching the signs along the way
Talkin' it over, just the two of us
Workin' together day to day, together

And when the evening comes, we smile
So much of life ahead
We'll find a place where there's room to grow

Sharing horizons that are new to us
Watching the signs along the way
Talkin' it over, just the two of us
Workin' together day to day, together, together

And when the evening comes, we smile
So much of life ahead
We'll find a place where there's room to grow

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#14stepinstonesPosted 1/30/2013 12:00:14 PM
Because i am who i am.

But yes... We dont need this topic again... Please...
---
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/9354443/
Im a Furry and i get all dem ladies. You jelly bro?
#15MrImpatient35Posted 1/30/2013 12:29:55 PM
Like the point that Comedian Louis CK was trying to make, I don't get why people are so Homophobic. It's not like gay men run into your house, and start blowing each other during dinner. Who cares? They don't effect you or me...unless you're easily swayed by THEIR actions. Then you might end up sucking d***.
---
I have Dysarthria. It's a Speech problem. Your question is answered now.
#16jreed1337Posted 1/30/2013 12:34:15 PM
and1ballr posted...
It's not like gay men run into your house, and start blowing each other during dinner.

only in a perfect world... =(
---
1+3+3=7
#17rationallunaticPosted 1/30/2013 12:38:23 PM
H_Panic22 posted...
Dude, there's like 11 women on the entire planet. One has social anxiety, 2 are magic spewing witches, one is the town bicycle, and one is hilariously obese...and those are the ones you're friends with.

Not many options, probably.

Nice!
---
Want the other gamers to know you really mean business? Well just try adding a few more "x's" to your gamertag.