Kinda wish the character you play as....had more character.

#1Chr0noidPosted 1/30/2013 11:27:02 AM
Don't misunderstand, I pretty much laud the hell out of who is designing them, from a purely aesthetic point of view. But it seems like they have potential which just isn't being used here. Thoughts? Opinions? FLAMES?

inb4 "You play FPS for the story?"
---
The official No One Cares What "Position" You Held On Some Message Board So Please Stop Putting That **** In Your Sig of GameFAQs.
#2malcolm913Posted 1/30/2013 11:38:39 AM
I think Gaige is fantastic, she is always spouting hilarity.
#3AnthonyBrock2Posted 1/30/2013 11:45:10 AM
The random spoutings are nice but they don't really have their own stories beside the back stories from the echo....you're practically playing as the same character just reskinned with different skills....does not make if fun for multiple play throughs.
---
Gamertag:SonowRaevius,psn:SonowRaevius
Youtube:sonow666.
#4malcolm913Posted 1/30/2013 12:14:14 PM
AnthonyBrock2 posted...
The random spoutings are nice but they don't really have their own stories beside the back stories from the echo....you're practically playing as the same character just reskinned with different skills....does not make if fun for multiple play throughs.

These are good points, I guess they are a bit dull. Didn't Gaige have some YouTube echo recordings providing some back story, because she didn't actually come with an echo in her inventory?