28 mechcro vs 32 warrior... am i underleveled?opinions

#1714kaosPosted 1/30/2013 12:59:23 PM
im on my second character (lvl 28 mechro) and i just got held up bad at warrior. after like 10 trys i cant even half health him it seems. my guns seemed to be doing decent enough dmg to kill the hero pass enemies with skulls next to thier names, but warrior doesnt have a skull. shoulld i just do my pirate dlc for better guns and some levels you think? or just keep trying to beat him lol.
#2MrImpatient35Posted 1/30/2013 1:33:11 PM
I had this exact same thing happen to me. Same levels and everything. I took a LONG time, but I was able to do it. Just mainly try to critical hit him. I hear he's weak to shock damage.
---
I have Dysarthria. It's a Speech problem. Your question is answered now.
#3jenbecklerPosted 1/30/2013 1:34:10 PM
Have you been doing side missions? It's safe to do them all in play through 1.
---
GT: JenMeister07
#4714kaos(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 2:06:46 PM
i did some side missions, i felt i leveled enough by doing the full torque campain alrdy and farmed the chubby rak for 2 levels. also farmed bosses a few times. but im really stuck now, i feel if i could not get hit by his fire enough and get really lucky ill beat him, but i think im gonna get 1 level so i can use a 55 round 791 assualt.that should help a ton
#5Kamden_TPosted 1/30/2013 2:13:22 PM
714kaos posted...
i did some side missions, i felt i leveled enough by doing the full torque campain alrdy and farmed the chubby rak for 2 levels. also farmed bosses a few times. but im really stuck now, i feel if i could not get hit by his fire enough and get really lucky ill beat him, but i think im gonna get 1 level so i can use a 55 round 791 assualt.that should help a ton

You could just stand with your back against the wall where you drop down at to fight him. The Warrior shouldn't hit you at all just the occasional Rak or Crystalisk hit.
#6need4speed6448Posted 1/30/2013 2:21:24 PM
If you really want to kill him at level 28, there are a couple spots he can't hit you. Just have to watch out for the crystaliscs.
---
Gt: aH x Akimbo
#7MrImpatient35Posted 1/31/2013 1:54:47 PM
Another spot is all the way to the back, under the arches. There's some steps over there. maybe 4 or 5 steps. He can't hit you over there. You only have to worry about that crystaliks. They barely do any damage though, unless you just stand in one spot and let them hit you all day.
---
I have Dysarthria. It's a Speech problem. Your question is answered now.