The most annoying part of duping to me is...

#31shnangyboosPosted 1/31/2013 11:02:37 PM
I have to say, I find it kind of funny the insults that both sides use in this argument.

The Internet, where you can't make your point without insulting the other side. Actually, I think that's just people in general.
---
How's my posting?
Call http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/gentopic.php?board=588037 for any comments.
#32PanopictonguyPosted 2/1/2013 4:46:30 AM
Unpure_Euphoria posted...
I wouldn't have called the Bee + CC an exploit. Just a broken combo. The developers agreed and nerfed it. It wasn't an exploit in the sense that nothing was coded incorrectly. Their combination was just ludicrously strong in an unforeseen way. If you got the CC and Bee by duping, then yes that's cheating.

Smasher on the other hand is an exploit in the sense that that is not supposed to happen. It's an exploit of some kind of broken piece of code that someone found and, now, people exploit it.

I'm not going to explain to you how taking advantage of a console's features to circumvent a feature of the game is considered cheating. If you want to believe it's not, then lol.

You can only cheat if you are competing with someone. I.e marriage is a competition, therefore it's considered cheating when you deceive your mate and have another mate they don't know about.

You can not cheat an inanimate object or in a fantasy world. These things don't, have rules you can circumvent like programming. Rules only exist in real life.

P.s. This entire post is sarcasm.
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.