Which enemies (besides Pete) have been good to you when farming?

#1killbot357Posted 1/30/2013 9:45:05 PM
So the last couple days, I've spent some time farming Hunter Helquist, Foreman Rusty, Slappy, and Bunker.

Hunter Helquist dropped a level 49 Bee after 5 kills. I killed him maybe another 10 times looking for a level 50, but no luck.

Foreman Rusty dropped a level 49 Blackhole after 2 kills, and a level 50 after another 3 kills. Thanks, buddy! My shock Gaige appreciates it.

Slappy dropped a level 49 Striker after about 8 kills. I didn't like it much, so I gave up farming him for now.

I've killed Bunker maybe 20 times tonight. He's dropped a better class mod and cooldown relic than the ones I had, but still no B***h, Digitized Death, Sham or tasty shock relic.

What about you guys? Which enemies have been quick, easy farms for you? I know Pete is awesome for drops, but I don't play multiplayer and I'm not super into using the Fibber glitch. I'm partly looking for advice on who to farm for better shock weapons and equipment for my mechromancer, but I'm curious about drop rates in general.

Between 3 playthroughs, I've killed Bunker probably 150 times, and only seen 1 Sham drop.
---
Currently playing: Borderlands 2, The Cave, Paper Mario: Sticker Star
#2capnovanPosted 1/30/2013 9:53:30 PM
Probably Foreman Rusty. 4 or 5 Blackholes dropped from him. Bunker has been absolute garbage for me. Warrior has been good. Dexiduous has been good for general gear. 1 Chopper and some good relics.
---
You can take my Karma, but you'll never take......MY FREEDOM!
#3Laylow12Posted 1/30/2013 9:59:47 PM
Why don't you play with other people? (Not trying to start a fight w/you).
---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#4RinglercorpPosted 1/30/2013 10:00:42 PM
I have killed Hyperious probably 30 times and not a single orange drop. He is a d-bag.

I took down Dexidous 2 times (not on my own) and he dropped a bunch of purples.

I have gotten 2 Bees off Hunter Helmquist.

Terra drops a Slayer of Terra mods very frequently (for me at least).
---
NOPE! It's just Chuck Testa.
#5killbot357(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 10:03:37 PM
Laylow12 posted...
Why don't you play with other people? (Not trying to start a fight w/you).

I don't really enjoy multiplayer games, except for Minecraft or fighting games. Even games that are generally geared toward multiplayer (like Borderlands) I tend to prefer to play by myself.
---
Currently playing: Borderlands 2, The Cave, Paper Mario: Sticker Star
#6BigSai29Posted 1/30/2013 10:06:23 PM
Pretty much anyone who is not The Warrior, Bunker, Doc Mercy, McNally, Flynt, and maybe a couple others have pretty reasonable drop rates customizations not withstanding. YMMV of course.
#7LusterPaladinPosted 1/30/2013 10:08:26 PM(edited)
Terra drops a Slayer of Terra mods very frequently (for me at least).

The class mod is a guaranteed drop, he always drops 1 for a random class.
---
XboxGT: KING JAMI
Bossanova - Blue Bossanova
#8falicyXIIIPosted 1/30/2013 10:11:35 PM
knuckle dragger is an easy one, just travel to liarsburg and backtrack from there. It shouldn't take you long to get a Hornet.
---
Yeah...Well...Ya know...That's just like...Your opinion man.
#9PC28385Posted 1/30/2013 10:11:54 PM
havent farmed much in this game. however, during my playthroughs i've gotten a badaboom twice from king mong, a robbing leech (i think it's called) twice from the warrior, and the corrosive cloud grenade mod twice from mortar. these weren't through farming, I just happened to kill them during my playthroughs and they dropped on the first go each time, so i guess in a way you could say they were pretty generous.

other than one or two other legendary items frequently mentioned on this board, I don't really know the locations of many legendaries.
---
PSN: PSHustla | Steam:PC28385
XBOX LIVE: PC28385 | Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/pc28385
#10kiwimyweeweePosted 1/30/2013 10:46:43 PM
Verm. Get a shock norfleet for gaige.
---
They're not going to say no because of the implication.