Which enemies (besides Pete) have been good to you when farming?

#11Fire_Ninja98Posted 1/30/2013 10:55:36 PM
Oddly enough, I farmed bunker 10 times. Out of those 10 times I got 5 B*tches, 1 Space Knight, and a 30% electric mod. Along with this, I farmed Doc Mercy about 30 times and got 3 infinities. Lucky night for me I guess!
#12KANSR187Posted 1/30/2013 11:26:53 PM
You don't need to use the fibber glitch to solo Pete. Sandhawk+bee and slag if you can works great. Then just hide in the corners from his explosive attack, after a few times you'll know when he's about to use it. (he always does right after his shields are down). But other than that aim for the head, then kill and loot. (in that order)
#13SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 1/30/2013 11:28:42 PM
BNK3R. Second try, got a Sham.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#14resealablePosted 1/31/2013 12:00:36 AM
Consider fighting pete with a melee zero. If you use rubi to avoid washing off the acid its a fun battle keeping you on your toes.
---
Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will send me into a downward spiral of infinite despair.
#15w00dy925Posted 1/31/2013 1:36:47 AM
Farmed laney white for the gub. Took me maybe 8 kills.

Farmes hh for the bee shield, had him drop 6(not even kidding) 6 bees, in 10 kills. I wish i was able to record it. It was insane. Best luck ive had in farming(besides generous pete, he is santa for me)
#16xboxBUNZILLAPosted 1/31/2013 2:45:07 AM
i went back to pt1 on one of my sirens to farm mad dog for a low lvl baby maker, took about 35 kills, got a lvl 30
#17killbot357(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 8:03:14 AM
Lots of good advice in this topic. I think I might start farming Verm. A shock Norfleet sounds pretty tasty.

Probably going to go do the Pirate DLC again soon so I can pick up a shock Sandhawk, too.
---
Currently playing: Borderlands 2, The Cave, Paper Mario: Sticker Star
#18Argyle_GargoylePosted 1/31/2013 8:15:51 AM(edited)
i think i am going to start trying to farm terra again. but this time with my zer0.

i think i am actually going to run a critical ascension build for this.

using a white death (or any vladof droog really) the stacks should get huge super fast.

i havnt tried this yet, but it seems like a solid idea. my WD is shock (im sure it would work even better with fire) but the stacks from CA alone should add up to some insane damage pretty quickly.

might actually be a way to make critical ascension a useful skill (for 1 very specific situation anyways)

ill report back on my findings whenever i get a chance to test it out after work.

i have already gotten most of his drops, but it will be fun to give ol pete a rest for a little while. i always like terra since i found my infinity in one of his chests.

aside from that, i always like fighting bunker. hes been pretty decent to me on drops in the past. 1 shot b0ring him always makes me laugh too. it is built up as this super killer boss (not that bunker is all that hard to just fight normally either) and then you fire 1 shot and the thing goes down. always brings a smile to my face
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#19forgotten0285Posted 1/31/2013 8:18:25 AM
Terra gave up everything but the Teeth pretty painlessly. Hunter gave me 3 Bees in about 30 tries, but the elemental one he dropped as L48 so I gave up.

Other than that, everyone has been pretty much terrible. Knuckledragger eventually gave me a Hornet, and everyone else has given me nothing at all, period.
---
not changing my sig until Shenmue 3 is officially announced.
#20killbot357(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 2:39:13 PM
Argyle_Gargoyle posted...
aside from that, i always like fighting bunker. hes been pretty decent to me on drops in the past. 1 shot b0ring him always makes me laugh too. it is built up as this super killer boss (not that bunker is all that hard to just fight normally either) and then you fire 1 shot and the thing goes down. always brings a smile to my face

Yeah, Bunker's the boss I've killed the most. He doesn't last long to a combination of The Bee + Moxxi's Bad Touch.
---
Currently playing: Borderlands 2, The Cave, Paper Mario: Sticker Star