When to DLC?

#1selkie241341441Posted 1/30/2013 11:37:21 PM
I'm particularly interested in Hammerlock's DLC campaign (for that awesome Siren head), but when should I download it... or rather, play it? Not sure about the level requirement/story spoilage etc. Any advice?
---
Pawn: Auntie J
#2olan231Posted 1/31/2013 12:29:32 AM
I was told Hammerlock had slight Spoilers, I haven't played it. I did some research on it and I do believe being around level 30ish (Right after beating normal is when the reviewer said would be perfect for Hammerlocks DLC) is required. The other two really don't have much spoilers, if any at all. They both seem to have an added story, but nothing too spoileri-sh.

Don't go with what I say persay as I don't have it yet. Contemplating hitting the purchase button at the moment..
---
Xbox 360 Gamertag: DoS Paper Clock
Will Farm For Food.. </3
#3Kamden_TPosted 1/31/2013 1:42:31 AM
olan231 posted...
I was told Hammerlock had slight Spoilers, I haven't played it. I did some research on it and I do believe being around level 30ish (Right after beating normal is when the reviewer said would be perfect for Hammerlocks DLC) is required. The other two really don't have much spoilers, if any at all. They both seem to have an added story, but nothing too spoileri-sh.

Don't go with what I say persay as I don't have it yet. Contemplating hitting the purchase button at the moment..

This is pretty spot on.
#4selkie241341441(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 7:38:16 AM
Thanks for the info! Only lvl 18 at the mo'; I'll hold off
---
Pawn: Auntie J