gearbox really needs too...

#1master_ningPosted 1/31/2013 1:55:27 AM
Create a relic or something to truly increase your luck stat cuz ill be honest farming henry and the assassins to get what im looking for... for well over a week trading off betwenn the two... is kind of unbelievably annoy and well kinda makes me want to walk away.

Now im not saying that it need to be a crazy increase to the stat like 60% maybe 10% or 15% and not being something that simply gets handed to us but must be earned in some way. I mean we have dupping because of how long it takes to farm so... make it a little less mind numbing to farm i say

What do you guys think?
---
All hail the might Brolon Empire
#2SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 1/31/2013 2:06:08 AM
I'd like it if recoil reduction relics weren't tied to specific manufacturers.

I'd like it if I didn't have to choose between Jakobs recoil reduction and vladof recoil reduction.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#3sshadow5002Posted 1/31/2013 3:09:49 AM
I'd like if they added a way to create weapons using existing parts. like you take a weapin and sacrifice it to gain its parts and combine it with other of the same weapon class and make.

obviously legendaries would not count...their legendary

Also perhaps add the ability to use eridium to uprade your weapons level.
---
A 2006 study concluded that 82% of people who don't know what they're talking about use false statistics.
#4VampLordAdamaruPosted 1/31/2013 3:14:32 AM
I agree, both for drops AND for the Slot Machines. I hate how low the chance for a triple Vault Symbol is. I constantly get two VS's, but never the third.
---
Founder - IRDC AND Fluffy the Friendly Deathclaw Fanclub
ULCE#: 9,426 of 53,160
#5MrImpatient35Posted 1/31/2013 5:55:23 AM
VampLordAdamaru posted...
I agree, both for drops AND for the Slot Machines. I hate how low the chance for a triple Vault Symbol is. I constantly get two VS's, but never the third.

lol you're lucky then. I think I only got 2 symbols once.

I would LOVE it if Gearbox made the drops more common, instead of taking 3 weeks to get a damn hellfire! Also, I know this is a small thing, but I would also love it if they would drop more ammo OF THE GUN THAT I'M USING, when I kill enemies. I'll kill them with a SMG, and get shotgun ammo -_-.
---
I have Dysarthria. It's a Speech problem. Your question is answered now.
#6SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 1/31/2013 5:57:53 AM
sshadow5002 posted...
I'd like if they added a way to create weapons using existing parts. like you take a weapin and sacrifice it to gain its parts and combine it with other of the same weapon class and make.

Like in the Dead Space 3 demo?

I could be into that. You could obtain parts by destroying a weapon you found to get its parts. Legendary's/uniques could be used, but you'd have to destroy it, and it would be more expensive to deconstruct.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#7sshadow5002Posted 1/31/2013 6:30:35 AM
SuprSaiyanRockr posted...
sshadow5002 posted...

I could be into that. You could obtain parts by destroying a weapon you found to get its parts. Legendary's/uniques could be used, but you'd have to destroy it, and it would be more expensive to deconstruct.

You can do that in Dead Space 3? that sounds cool.
---
A 2006 study concluded that 82% of people who don't know what they're talking about use false statistics.
#8PolypropylenPosted 1/31/2013 6:37:09 AM
SuprSaiyanRockr posted...
sshadow5002 posted...

Lol i need the DS3 demo now :D

Yes, agree some kindof crafting in Borderlands would be soo cool!
#9Four SkullsPosted 1/31/2013 9:19:05 AM
I was kind of surprised that they didn't add weapon crafting into this one, given how popular weapon modding was in the first one. Make it so the players can create "legitimate" modded weapons. That way, everybody can have a unique gun that suited their playstyle.

I also wish they would up the drop rate. We've seen them do it with the Bug Hunt/Norfleet.
#10TsurukePosted 1/31/2013 11:17:56 AM(edited)
Four Skulls posted...
"legitimate" modded weapons.

lol no.
Cheating is cheating, no way around to sugar coat that, even with an oxymoron. A cheater posing as a legitimate player is alot worse than a cheater taking pride in their "skills" -- Some cheaters --based of speculation -- even look down on those "posing" cheaters.
---
XBL GT/PSN: Tsuruke.