The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Best time to purchase the DLC?

#1Jamirus2Posted 1/31/2013 8:46:57 AM
Hi there! I'm a little ways into the game. I have a level 15 Siren, and just saved Roland.

When would be the best time, probably as in level, to purchase the DLC? Or should I just beat the normal game, and then get it?
---
3DS Friend Code: *** 1246 - 8894 - 9473 ***
Xbox360 Gamertag: *** Jamirus2 ***
#2bcon1208Posted 1/31/2013 10:02:36 AM
I can't remember exactly level wise, but I'll do my best. Let me preface this post by saying the only DLC I've played thus far is the Pirate's one. I'm waiting for the level cap increase before playing the other two.

I think the Pirate's DLC starts around level 20ish. The Hammerlock one is around 30, and I can't remember Torgue's. These are the minimum levels you should attempt them, otherwise you'd have a hard time.

As for story progression wise, the only one that assumes you've beaten the main story is Hammerlock's. You should definitely finish the main story before doing that DLC, as the story in the DLC will spoil the ending if you don't.

Hope this helped, sorry I can't give more info. I'm waiting to get back into the game in a few months once I can gain exp again!
---
Loading Post... [|||||||||||||||||||||||__] 85% Complete...
lIl Nemesis lIl
#3MosebysRangersPosted 1/31/2013 10:35:46 AM
Mid 20's
#4LuminousSparkPosted 1/31/2013 11:27:28 AM
In playthrough 1?

Both the Pirate and Torgue max at level 30 while Hammerlock is at level 35. I would wait to play Hammerlock after beating the game the first time because it does contain spoilers.