Lvl 50 Maliwan Electric Plasma Caster

#1Dark_ApostatePosted 1/31/2013 9:05:51 AM
Does anyone have one of these? Moreover, does anyone have one of these and is willing to part with it? I am happy to trade, dupe, or trade/dupe (whatever its called these days) one or more of my respectable collection of legendaries for it. If you want to legitimately trade, then that is fine as well. Mostly I just want a nice Maliwan and am tired of farming.

Thanks.

GT Dark Apostate
#2DJSkingzPosted 1/31/2013 9:20:56 AM
I have a Maliwan and Hyperion Electric Plasma Caster. Both lvl 50.

Looking for Infinity pistol. I can trade because I have no used for the plasma caster any more.

I won't be on until about 5pm PST. Stuck at work right now.
#3jsjack2002Posted 1/31/2013 9:53:29 AM
I would really love to get my hands on those plasma casters as well. I have infinities to offer.
#4Dark_Apostate(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 10:06:04 AM
I have both a regular, non-elemental infinity, as well as a corrosive one. I'll happily part with both, if that works.
#5DJSkingzPosted 1/31/2013 10:22:32 AM
Send me a message/friend request on Live and when I get on we can trade.

GT DJSkingz
#6jsjack2002Posted 1/31/2013 10:26:56 AM
Dark_Apostate posted...
I have both a regular, non-elemental infinity, as well as a corrosive one. I'll happily part with both, if that works.

Hey TC, I wasn't trying to "outbid" you. If you get the plasma casters, I would love to get them from you if you would please?
#7DJSkingzPosted 1/31/2013 10:33:21 AM
jsjack2002 posted...
Dark_Apostate posted...

Hey TC, I wasn't trying to "outbid" you. If you get the plasma casters, I would love to get them from you if you would please?

I'm not against duping and if duping is preferred I can dupe both casters for both of you. Couldn't hurt to keep a copy of both for myself I guess. lol.

I also have a corrosive caster and yellow jacket from Hammerlock DLC. Let me know if you want a copy of either of those.
#8HeROiiCsPosted 1/31/2013 10:35:23 AM
I would also like to have these plasma casters. I have a small collection of them. I have Tediore fire slag electric, Maliwan fire corrosive slag, and Hyperion slag. I can trade or dupe from a large selection. Thanks. GT WreKin NooBz
#9Dark_Apostate(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 10:39:15 AM
Send me a message/friend request on Live and when I get on we can trade.

GT DJSkingz

Will do.
#10alekakaPosted 1/31/2013 11:03:00 AM
hi all,

I would also like a lv 50 electric plasma caster, I'll send you a FR

I have all legendary pistols snipers, mods, most orange rocket launchers, shields, let me know what youd like.

gt NV ME MVP