Lvl 50 Maliwan Electric Plasma Caster

#11jsjack2002Posted 1/31/2013 2:07:31 PM
DJSkingz posted...
jsjack2002 posted...
Dark_Apostate posted...
I have both a regular, non-elemental infinity, as well as a corrosive one. I'll happily part with both, if that works.

Hey TC, I wasn't trying to "outbid" you. If you get the plasma casters, I would love to get them from you if you would please?

I'm not against duping and if duping is preferred I can dupe both casters for both of you. Couldn't hurt to keep a copy of both for myself I guess. lol.

I also have a corrosive caster and yellow jacket from Hammerlock DLC. Let me know if you want a copy of either of those.

I would love those as well! Let me know if you need anything in return.
#12Dark_Apostate(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 9:04:42 AM
Right, so that fell through. Anyone else have the aforementioned level 50 Maliwan electric plasma caster? As I stated previously I am more than happy to provide you with a respectable selection of legendary goods.

Thanks again.

GT Dark Apostate
#13aznghostbusterPosted 2/2/2013 12:52:03 PM
Dark_Apostate posted...
Right, so that fell through. Anyone else have the aforementioned level 50 Maliwan electric plasma caster? As I stated previously I am more than happy to provide you with a respectable selection of legendary goods.

Thanks again.

GT Dark Apostate

Hey Dark, I have one that I can give you. I'll be online in a bit. I'll send you a message when I'm good to go.
---
"...Platinum Games is an American company with an American name. Square Enix is the most American Japanese company ever..." - GoreGross