So I guess I should stop farming now...

#11Kamden_TPosted 1/31/2013 11:09:57 AM
sharkercheat posted...
KaBoom1322 posted...
Yep,says me.How are you doing troll?

^^^its modded.

You guys are so special, did anyone notice killbot saying adding Eridium could possibly change elements on a weapon?
#12jenbecklerPosted 1/31/2013 2:13:19 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#13MrImpatient35Posted 1/31/2013 2:48:42 PM
killbot357 posted...
There are rumors of Gearbox adding the ability to level up items as well, so farming now MAY not be a total loss.

I'd love to be able to use eridium to level up a weapon, or change its element, or swap its components around.

That would be SOOOO amazing if true! I don't wanna have to get all my legendaries over again. I'd MUCH rather level them up somehow. The first thing I'l level up is my Hellfire. I use that thing SO much.
---
I have Dysarthria. It's a Speech problem. Your question is answered now.
#14killbot357Posted 1/31/2013 2:50:57 PM
and1ballr posted...
killbot357 posted...
There are rumors of Gearbox adding the ability to level up items as well, so farming now MAY not be a total loss.

I'd love to be able to use eridium to level up a weapon, or change its element, or swap its components around.

That would be SOOOO amazing if true! I don't wanna have to get all my legendaries over again. I'd MUCH rather level them up somehow. The first thing I'l level up is my Hellfire. I use that thing SO much.

I actually tweeted at Randy Pitchford asking about this earlier today, but haven't gotten a reply.
---
Currently playing: Borderlands 2, The Cave, Paper Mario: Sticker Star
#15Quanze13Posted 1/31/2013 3:08:21 PM
That article doesn't have Gearbox saying anything more beyond the Q1 time frame we already had. All his guess work is assuming they're still sticking to that time frame.
---
www.quanze13.com < - Morrowind + my City of Heroes, Heroes
Holy ****, when did I take off my pants? - Jorge
#16Epic_McDudePosted 1/31/2013 3:12:03 PM
sharkercheat posted...
KaBoom1322 posted...
Yep,says me.How are you doing troll?

^^^its modded.

You guys are so special, did anyone notice killbot saying adding Eridium could possibly change elements on a weapon?

w0rd. I hate Elemental weapons and would rather change the element to none. (If it allows.) Otherwise, Slag.
---
"Fight for them, then, and die for their sins!" -Dracula, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
#17aekrillinPosted 1/31/2013 3:29:01 PM
That all sounds like good news. I'm curious what that "bizarre" theme might be if they decide to do it. I'm sure it will be hilarious. Maybe a zombie Jack!
#18Epic_McDudePosted 1/31/2013 11:32:04 PM
That all sounds like good news. I'm curious what that "bizarre" theme might be if they decide to do it. I'm sure it will be hilarious. Maybe a zombie Jack!

Only appropriate response: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc
---
"Fight for them, then, and die for their sins!" -Dracula, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
#19MystearicaGrantPosted 1/31/2013 11:49:09 PM
Epic_McDude posted...

Only appropriate response: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc

Maybe Zombie Jackenstein-trap! :D
---
Spell card! Diamond Will ~ Unbreakable Determination!
#20your other dad sayzPosted 2/1/2013 3:29:29 AM
I too am one of the few that's not excited about the raising of the level cap. Besides rendering our lvl 50 equipment worthless, all the extra skill points would make special character builds nonexistent. Everyone would have the same builds most likely. Of course this problem would depend on how high they raise the cap.
---
Currently Playing: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Xbox 360), FarCry 3 (Xbox 360)
I'm on one.