how can you do any powerleveling?

#1cjgokuPosted 1/31/2013 10:14:37 AM
My sirens level 42. trying to figure a way to get this thing up to 50 faster. flesh-stick didnt work, i suppose they patched that.
#2Dark_ApostatePosted 1/31/2013 10:17:42 AM
The best, active, method is to use the repeatable tier 3 bar brawl in Pete's bar. You can grind out volcanic rakk if you prefer, but the bar is the best way, really.
#3MosebysRangersPosted 1/31/2013 10:24:33 AM
Dark_Apostate posted...
The best, active, method is to use the repeatable tier 3 bar brawl in Pete's bar. You can grind out volcanic rakk if you prefer, but the bar is the best way, really.

Which PT for this method?
#4deadlyfredPosted 1/31/2013 10:26:04 AM
cjgoku posted...
My sirens level 42. trying to figure a way to get this thing up to 50 faster. flesh-stick didnt work, i suppose they patched that.

you could do the Siren's invincibility glitch to make two other players (in a 4 player match) invincible and then every time they "die" (which they immediately pop back up from) you get 100 XP. In a typical 2-3 hour session, farming bosses and running levels you could probably get a hundred thousand xp. Combine that with the XP you'd be getting from bosses and enemies...
---
XBL GT: Ki11er Six (ones instead of L's and a space between the two words)
Treasure Room glitch on Borderlands 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuvwzTuUhqc
#5xsaudioPosted 1/31/2013 10:26:50 AM
Enemies are scaled to level 50 on both playthroughs. If anyone needs a few levels, I can do bar brawls fights for a little while right now.
#6KaBoom1322Posted 1/31/2013 10:28:29 AM
Try farming bunker.Worked for me.Of course the trek to him is horrendous.
---
Maybe you're weighing the moral pros and cons but let me assure you that OH MY GOD SHOOT ME IN THE GODDAMNED FACE!!
#7jloewensteinPosted 1/31/2013 10:31:22 AM
Dark_Apostate posted...

Words of wisdon! Not that fast or easy, but it's funny, legit, and your gonna be proud of you, developing your siren as a man (woman?). And doing this way, you're gonna reach level 50 rich with torgue tokens - four or five legendaries guaranteed.

They patch flesh-stick? ahahah awsome
#8Krys_MalicePosted 1/31/2013 10:32:10 AM
Go to pyro pete's bar and keep redoing the bar brawl it can get you decent exp.
---
GT: Capt Malice
Never make eye contact and always rotate clock wise.
#9DesertZeroPosted 1/31/2013 10:44:01 AM
KaBoom1322 posted...
Try farming bunker.Worked for me.Of course the trek to him is horrendous.

If you're farming Bunker, you only need to make this run once. After you defeat it, you can exit to Thousand Cuts and then turn around to go right back into The Bunker, and it will be there to fight again.
#10KaBoom1322Posted 1/31/2013 10:47:14 AM
You have to make the journey twice.Once to steal the key and once after control core angel.
---
Maybe you're weighing the moral pros and cons but let me assure you that OH MY GOD SHOOT ME IN THE GODDAMNED FACE!!