Multiple glitches explained in one video

#11xsaudioPosted 1/31/2013 11:15:46 AM
Meet me in a game sometime and I will talk you through it. I have never been able to get unlimited ammo as the 2nd player using the full back pack. The way I use now I can.
#12deadlyfred(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 11:16:35 AM
DesertZero posted...
deadlyfred posted...
DesertZero posted...
As far as the Evil Smasher goes:

- You can swap faster than he did in the video. Switch the instant the explosion happens.

- Find a wall that you can stand up against to reduce the lag.

- Reload it until it explodes on every reload. This takes about 30 seconds. This will save you aggravation in the event that you accidentally reload.

- The Smasher is the only weapon that can increase the tier pool.

And, as a bonus...Salvador has the ability to get to stupid-high tiers (I had a Shredifier with 1700+ rounds in it the other night) in a fraction of the time of every one else.

Source: I've been abusing this since October

For some reason, I can't get it to increase my Infinity mag size above 100 consistently doing it any other way than how I show in the vid. I'll try what you said when I make the revised video (in better quality).

thanks!

Here's proof in the event that you think I'm pulling your chain:

Shredifier: http://imgur.com/PVklgV8

And here's the Infinity on that same reload:

http://imgur.com/kyFFvhs

This is a downloaded character that had modded ammo as I wanted to see how high of a tier I was getting. In the end, it still wasn't enough ammo to see!

I absolutely believed you, I just haven't been able to do it. Like I said though, I'll try your way next time I'm on and capture it when my Elgato comes in.

thanks!
---
XBL GT: Ki11er Six (ones instead of L's and a space between the two words)
Treasure Room glitch on Borderlands 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuvwzTuUhqc
#13deadlyfred(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 11:17:25 AM
xsaudio posted...
Meet me in a game sometime and I will talk you through it. I have never been able to get unlimited ammo as the 2nd player using the full back pack. The way I use now I can.

Gamertag the same as your board name?
---
XBL GT: Ki11er Six (ones instead of L's and a space between the two words)
Treasure Room glitch on Borderlands 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuvwzTuUhqc
#14DesertZeroPosted 1/31/2013 11:19:13 AM
Good luck!
#15xsaudioPosted 1/31/2013 11:32:43 AM
Yes.
#16xsaudioPosted 1/31/2013 12:11:11 PM
DesertZero posted...

- You can swap faster than he did in the video. Switch the instant the explosion happens.

- Reload it until it explodes on every reload. This takes about 30 seconds. This will save you aggravation in the event that you accidentally reload.

And, as a bonus...Salvador has the ability to get to stupid-high tiers (I had a Shredifier with 1700+ rounds in it the other night) in a fraction of the time of every one else.

I have used other guns to increase the stack (before I started combining the unlimited ammo). The tip about standing next to the wall helped. I noticed the other day I was getting around 250 in my infinity but hasn't been able to get that high in awhile. After reading your suggestion, I tried next to a wall and got over 200 three times rather quickly.
#17SinisterBladePosted 1/31/2013 12:23:04 PM
This was so much fun to be a part of. I lost it.. many times. xD
Went swimming in the Caustic Caverns before too, always wanted to do that.
---
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!
#18DesertZeroPosted 1/31/2013 12:40:45 PM
xsaudio posted...
DesertZero posted...

I have used other guns to increase the stack (before I started combining the unlimited ammo). The tip about standing next to the wall helped. I noticed the other day I was getting around 250 in my infinity but hasn't been able to get that high in awhile. After reading your suggestion, I tried next to a wall and got over 200 three times rather quickly.

There is another trick that I use that works well:

- Weapon Switch+Reload the Smasher for a minute or so - or however long you feel like doing it. It should be well into exploding on every reload. You're doing this to increase the tier pool as the Smasher is the only weapon that can do this.

- Next, switch to a weapon that has a fast reload time. I have an SMG with a 2.1 reload. You can use a pistol for this, but the wall won't help with the lag when the explosions get rather large as they occur at the end of the barrel of the weapon. Anyway, reload this weapon over and over again until you are happy with the tier.

There are two reasons to do this: 1. You can visually see the tier of the reload that you're getting so that you can stop once you are happy with it, and: 2. You won't lose a tier if you go into a menu or switch weapons like you would with the Smasher.
#19PanopictonguyPosted 1/31/2013 12:48:16 PM
Why broadcast all this if you DON'T want gearbox to patch it? stupidity runs rampant in the Borderlands community.
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#20BaneX01Posted 1/31/2013 12:58:37 PM(edited)
For the bottomless mag glitch all you have to do is shoot a Vladof launcher until the next shot wouldn't consume ammo and then switch it out and immediately back in (should never actually show what you switch to). Do that 6 times (not in quick succession) and your golden for every weapon in the game except for any Vladof launchers.

Anyways, one other fun glitch to check out is Axton's super speed. All you have to do is have points in Expertise then aim and hold X to equip a weapon off the floor. Also this can be repeated over and over for ridiculous speed. Unfortunately doesn't work while you're hosting.
---
GT Bane X01