Multiple glitches explained in one video

#21DesertZeroPosted 1/31/2013 12:54:20 PM
I'm fairly certain that the Axton speed glitch only works when you're not the host. At least, it didn't work when I tried it by myself.
#22BaneX01Posted 1/31/2013 12:57:36 PM
Yeah forgot to mention that part.
---
GT Bane X01
#23nickybhardcPosted 1/31/2013 2:51:20 PM
Why is no one else pointing out that Kevin Smith is narrating the video?
#24deadlyfred(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 7:18:41 PM
BaneX01 posted...
For the bottomless mag glitch all you have to do is shoot a Vladof launcher until the next shot wouldn't consume ammo and then switch it out and immediately back in (should never actually show what you switch to). Do that 6 times (not in quick succession) and your golden for every weapon in the game except for any Vladof launchers.

Anyways, one other fun glitch to check out is Axton's super speed. All you have to do is have points in Expertise then aim and hold X to equip a weapon off the floor. Also this can be repeated over and over for ridiculous speed. Unfortunately doesn't work while you're hosting.

Awesome, thanks for the tips everyone. I'll include the Axton trick and the unlimited bank glitch in the next one as well.
---
XBL GT: Ki11er Six (ones instead of L's and a space between the two words)
Treasure Room glitch on Borderlands 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuvwzTuUhqc
#25deadlyfred(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 7:19:59 PM
nickybhardc posted...
Why is no one else pointing out that Kevin Smith is narrating the video?

I hear that a lot. Doesn't help that I'm built like him... well... not quite that big, but 215 pounds on a 5'10" body is not good regardless.

Do I really sound like Kevin? Yikes.
---
Treasure Room glitch on Borderlands 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuvwzTuUhqc
#26tony8669Posted 1/31/2013 8:55:36 PM
deadlyfred posted...

I hear that a lot. Doesn't help that I'm built like him... well... not quite that big, but 215 pounds on a 5'10" body is not good regardless.

You should wear a hockey jersey all the time, too.
#27deadlyfred(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 8:49:19 PM
tony8669 posted...
deadlyfred posted...

You should wear a hockey jersey all the time, too.

I'm more of a t-shirt guy myself.
---
Various Borderlands 2 glitches: http://www.youtube.com/user/deadlyfred11
#28SinisterBladePosted 2/3/2013 1:29:30 PM
You think the Vorcidious mass killing glitch is worth noting? It ties with KSS as it requires it,and is one of the most br0ken and yet amusing things Ive seen. I know you could do this to Hyperious as well, but this is just dumb. xD You can kill him like 30 times in 5 mins if you had a big enough tier w/ KSS.
---
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!
#29PanopictonguyPosted 2/3/2013 2:06:30 PM
SinisterBlade posted...
You think the Vorcidious mass killing glitch is worth noting? It ties with KSS as it requires it,and is one of the most br0ken and yet amusing things Ive seen. I know you could do this to Hyperious as well, but this is just dumb. xD You can kill him like 30 times in 5 mins if you had a big enough tier w/ KSS.

That's 6 times a minute.
1 kill every 10 seconds.

I'm sure you can lip him faster than that with glitches. Gothain & Bahroo killed him in 3 seconds legit.
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#30tony8669Posted 2/3/2013 2:07:10 PM
One question about combining glitches. Are you better off doing the infinite ammo glitch before or after the smasher glitch?