Which enemy/enemies gives the most experience points?

#1Epic_McDudePosted 1/31/2013 2:00:38 PM
I'm trying to power level/quick level a friend and can't remember which enemy gives the most experience points.

I have all of the major DLCs so far, so we can include enemies from there.
---
"Fight for them, then, and die for their sins!" -Dracula, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
#2Necris_666Posted 1/31/2013 2:11:51 PM
I like Pete's Bar. Norfleet the patrons, nuke Pete, check for oranges, then have your boosted pal exit to the beatdown. Repeat.
---
Check out my Borderlands 2 Trade List! http://tinyurl.com/8cjskjb
LF: Jenkins!
#3Epic_McDude(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 2:54:34 PM(edited)
I like Pete's Bar. Norfleet the patrons, nuke Pete, check for oranges, then have your boosted pal exit to the beatdown. Repeat.

I can do that. Damn those dirty Rat Thieves, though...

I've never gotten the Norfleet before. I'll have to farm for it. Is that what you just recommended against Pete The Invincible or by nuke, did you mean to use the Nukem?

Either ways, thanks for the suggestion. Going to try that as soon as he gets online. (It's a shame that they patched Flesh-Stick.)
---
"Fight for them, then, and die for their sins!" -Dracula, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
#4xsaudioPosted 1/31/2013 2:25:55 PM
Hotfix removed rat theives. My preferred method is unlimited ammo for norfleet and a few evil smasher stacks to boot. Can clear the bar brawl in under a minute. Turn in for extra 9777 xp. Don't waste time on Pete if strictly leveling. Have your buddy turn in mission and restart to save a few seconds each round.
#5kidishPosted 1/31/2013 2:28:15 PM
In DLC: the tier 3 challenges (Bar fight, Forge fight, Arena fight, Death race), over and over and over.

Outside of DLC: Varkids. Catch them in a pod immediately for higher XP. Caustic Caverns makes a good spot.
#6jreed1337Posted 1/31/2013 2:39:40 PM
outside of DLC, rabid stalkers give you a boat load of XP. they are also a pain in the ass, but still...

evolved varkids do as well.
---
1+3+3=7
#7jenbecklerPosted 1/31/2013 2:42:36 PM(edited)
Master Gee's worms from the pirate DLC if you have anyone who can stand killing them for you. If I was online today I'd help you.
---
GT: JenMeister07
#8MrImpatient35Posted 1/31/2013 2:45:37 PM
Rabid anything pretty much. Killed a rabid skag yesterday. I got almost 5k xp for it.
---
I have Dysarthria. It's a Speech problem. Your question is answered now.
#9Epic_McDude(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 3:01:58 PM
Damn, did you all pop out of a Chubby Varkid? Because today must be my lucky day! It's as if a Infosplosion/Knowledgesplosion just happened.

Hotfix removed rat theives. My preferred method is unlimited ammo for norfleet and a few evil smasher stacks to boot. Can clear the bar brawl in under a minute. Turn in for extra 9777 xp. Don't waste time on Pete if strictly leveling. Have your buddy turn in mission and restart to save a few seconds each round.

Tell me more about this unlimited ammo. (Also, did they leave the Cannibal Rat there on purpose or is it supposed to be gone as well?)

In DLC: the tier 3 challenges (Bar fight, Forge fight, Arena fight, Death race), over and over and over.

Outside of DLC: Varkids. Catch them in a pod immediately for higher XP. Caustic Caverns makes a good spot.

Only the Bar Fight and Death Race gives EXP as a quest reward, the rest say "0 XP" for me. (Well, technically you can still get EXP from fighting the enemies in Arena Fight, but yeah.)

Master Gee's worms from the pirate DLC if you have anyone who can stand killing them for you. If I was online today I'd help you.

We're fine, I can handle the worms, although Gee himself is a bit of a pain. (Unless you're alone and using the cheese-out method in that one hiding spot.) Thanks for the offer, though!

This topic is now my mini-guide to consult. (At least until the next DLC comes out, anyway.)
---