What would be the best legendary to buy at the vendor?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. What would be the best legendary to buy at the vendor?
3 years ago#1
I just farmed enough tokens to get one but I don't know which to get. I have no current legendaries that are useful level 50 so I want the best one I can get to give me an edge against raid bosses and such.

I'm Zero btw.
PS+ has paid it's self for me. So from here on out I will refer to any new games as free.
3 years ago#2
IMO Kerblaster or DP Harold.

Those are the Torgue guns I hear about almost constantly. I actually don't have either of them, FYI. But those are the ones I am hoping to get due to their popularity.
not changing my sig until Shenmue 3 is officially announced.
3 years ago#3
DP unkempt Harold
3 years ago#4
definately the double penetrating harold. is the kerblaster good? whats the best variant to get?
GAMERTAG:v ACE RIMMER v
3 years ago#5
Harold it is. Now I play the waiting game.
PS+ has paid it's self for me. So from here on out I will refer to any new games as free.
3 years ago#6
The best kerblaster is the plump for dps, I use it to mop up spiderants at pete and it does a good job of it. you can put yourself down with it a lot if your not careful though, I'd go for the harrold because the dps is insane and the ammo consumption isn't too bad.
3 years ago#7
bkblakey posted...
DP unkempt Harold

he ain't lying!
3 years ago#8
obsidian_blade posted...
The best kerblaster is the plump for dps, I use it to mop up spiderants at pete and it does a good job of it. you can put yourself down with it a lot if your not careful though, I'd go for the harrold because the dps is insane and the ammo consumption isn't too bad.

agreed... plump is boss for sure
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. What would be the best legendary to buy at the vendor?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived