Devastator + Gunzerker = YES!

#1IAmDJNinjaStarPosted 1/31/2013 6:31:43 PM
Okay, so I've been getting around to buying each seraph item this week. Yesterday, I bought a devastator and it floored me. I've been gunzerking with a pair (yeah I went and bought another) and it's disgusting. With a cooldown mod in play and an aim towards pistol/explosions and money shot, it's doing more damage per second that my Harold's. I'm clearing the bar out insanely fast. I've never seen anyone ever mention this gun before on here so I was wondering if anyone else ever used it. Lemme know what you think. Thanks.
---
Hi, IAmDJNinjaStar.
#2getLEVERAGEPosted 1/31/2013 6:41:59 PM
How' 'bout this ... Slag Practicable Slowhand in one hand and the enemy required Slowhand in the other, Hyperion relic (30% damage 50+% accuracy). Lemme know what's up! ;)
#3IAmDJNinjaStar(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 6:43:56 PM
getLEVERAGE posted...
How' 'bout this ... Slag Practicable Slowhand in one hand and the enemy required Slowhand in the other, Hyperion relic (30% damage 50+% accuracy). Lemme know what's up! ;)

I can dig this. But I'm more of a pistol guy. Good call though.
---
Hi, IAmDJNinjaStar.
#4IAmDJNinjaStar(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 7:27:06 PM
So no one wants to talk guns or strategy? I probably should have put a "LF" in the title. Am I the only one who is bothered by this? I don't care about all the LF topics anymore. I just accept them. But there is so little that isn't a LF topic. I like chatting about the game mostly, not what gun I now need. Sorry to rant but this gun excited the hell out of me and I just wanted some other perspectives on it. Again sorry.
---
Hi, IAmDJNinjaStar.
#5kiwimyweeweePosted 1/31/2013 7:29:59 PM
Sorry everyone doesn't want to talk about you want to specifically. I would but my gunzerker is only level 9 so I don't know. I don't have either a dp harold or a devastator.
---
They're not going to say no because of the implication.
#6IAmDJNinjaStar(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 7:34:04 PM(edited)
kiwimyweewee posted...
Sorry everyone doesn't want to talk about you want to specifically. I would but my gunzerker is only level 9 so I don't know. I don't have either a dp harold or a devastator.

It's cool. I notice you talk mostly game, not LF on here. I appreciate that.

Edit: Your signature is from Sunny, right? Dennis and the boat?
---
Hi, IAmDJNinjaStar.
#7kiwimyweeweePosted 1/31/2013 7:37:22 PM
Yep. Dee dances like an inflatable man.
---
They're not going to say no because of the implication.
#8getLEVERAGEPosted 1/31/2013 7:43:48 PM
Attempting your setup. Going for a double version, though. YOu rocking the 30% explosive relic or Sherri's badge?
#9getLEVERAGEPosted 1/31/2013 7:51:32 PM
I'm trying Sherri's Badge, just because of the base fire rate.

Hit me up on LIVE. GT: L 3 V 3 R a 6 e
#10BigSai29Posted 1/31/2013 7:54:29 PM
Gunzerk with Rubi+ Gun. Win Borderlands.