Devastator + Gunzerker = YES!

#21StormWolf12Posted 2/1/2013 1:09:10 AM
Um, use a Torgue grip and the double accessory, captain.
#22ApolloAntonPosted 2/1/2013 3:40:01 AM
Gonna try this out too got a bunch of crystals stacked up. What's the ideal prefix for the devastator?
#23KaBoom1322Posted 2/1/2013 4:53:39 AM
IAmDJNinjaStar posted...
So no one wants to talk guns or strategy?

My strategy for most enemies is shoot until they(or i)die.
---
Maybe you're weighing the moral pros and cons but let me assure you that OH MY GOD SHOOT ME IN THE GODDAMNED FACE!!
#24St0ve1Posted 2/1/2013 5:26:52 AM
IAmDJNinjaStar posted...
So no one wants to talk guns or strategy? I probably should have put a "LF" in the title. Am I the only one who is bothered by this? I don't care about all the LF topics anymore. I just accept them. But there is so little that isn't a LF topic. I like chatting about the game mostly, not what gun I now need. Sorry to rant but this gun excited the hell out of me and I just wanted some other perspectives on it. Again sorry.

i would but my gunzerker is only lvl 28, so i can't really talk about it
---
Official BROKEN STRAIGHT SWORD of the dark souls board
#25IAmDJNinjaStar(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 5:28:57 AM
DPS was a bad way to describe it. It's more efficient. With a DP Harold in each hand I'm going through 12 bullets with each set of trigger pulls. With DP Devastators the amount is 4. Now, with a DP Harold, if you're fighting a non-mob enemy, the majority of your shots will miss. With a Devastator, as long as your aim isn't too bad, most shots will land. Heck, even in the bar brawl, you're gonna land more bullets with a Devastator than Harold, just based on bullet spread. Now with Harold, even with the bullet regeneration from gunzerking, it's still easy to go dry if you're using the DP variety. As long as enemies die, what's a little bit less damage? You're saving bullets, it's more accurate than Harold, and the fire rate is crazy. DPS was my way of saying that the ratio of shots fired to shots landed is far better with a Devastator. And with a decent build, it's equally as useful as Harold, in my opinion. Efficiency counts for a lot to me while gunzerking.
---
Hi, IAmDJNinjaStar.
#26your other dad sayzPosted 2/1/2013 6:07:53 AM
Its been awhile since I looked at my zerkers skill tree. I use 2 fibbers and 2 sandhawks with sham shield. Probably the least creative equipment wise bit he's pretty devastating. I think I use one slag version of each gun.
---
Currently Playing: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Xbox 360), FarCry 3 (Xbox 360)
I'm on one.