Farming for E-Tech launchers

#1fakesnoop77Posted 2/1/2013 12:45:55 AM
As I am hooked on using E-Tech stuff presently, I was wondering where/who I could farm for E-Tech Launchers?
---
In pitch dark I go walking in your landscape.
#2genesis42Posted 2/1/2013 12:55:19 AM
Leviathan's Lair?
---
GT: SevenDeadIySin
#3fakesnoop77(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 1:02:04 AM
genesis42 posted...
Leviathan's Lair?

Yeah, I know about the Treasure Room glitch but I am not a fan of glitching in to it. I was hoping that there may be other areas where they drop or could be found?
---
#4SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 2/1/2013 1:10:54 AM
fakesnoop77 posted...
genesis42 posted...
Leviathan's Lair?

Yeah, I know about the Treasure Room glitch but I am not a fan of glitching in to it. I was hoping that there may be other areas where they drop or could be found?

Honestly, there's no other real 'go to' area. It's like asking 'where is a good place to find purple class mods', or 'where can I find a decent Muckamuck'.

With the treasure room, it has a better chance of giving e-techs, as there are a lot of chests that give blue or higher guaranteed. If you don't want to try that, be prepared to spend a while looking through a lot of chests.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#5fakesnoop77(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 1:20:27 AM
SuprSaiyanRockr posted...
fakesnoop77 posted...
genesis42 posted...
Leviathan's Lair?

Honestly, there's no other real 'go to' area. It's like asking 'where is a good place to find purple class mods', or 'where can I find a decent Muckamuck'.

With the treasure room, it has a better chance of giving e-techs, as there are a lot of chests that give blue or higher guaranteed. If you don't want to try that, be prepared to spend a while looking through a lot of chests.

Hmmmm, sometimes I wish that bosses/mini bosses had a good drop rate for E-Tech's.

I may have to bite the bullet and do a few Treasure Room runs then
---
#6SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 2/1/2013 1:52:03 AM
fakesnoop77 posted...
SuprSaiyanRockr posted...
fakesnoop77 posted...
genesis42 posted...
Leviathan's Lair?

Hmmmm, sometimes I wish that bosses/mini bosses had a good drop rate for E-Tech's.

I may have to bite the bullet and do a few Treasure Room runs then

Sorry to have to tell ya, but it really is the quickest way. Otherwise, it's all chance, in which case you're not really 'farming'.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#7w00dy925Posted 2/1/2013 5:09:07 AM
fakesnoop77 posted...
genesis42 posted...
Leviathan's Lair?

What is this "treasure room glitch"? Im out of the "cool" loop apparently.
#8fakesnoop77(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 5:10:37 AM
w00dy925 posted...
fakesnoop77 posted...
genesis42 posted...
Leviathan's Lair?

What is this "treasure room glitch"? Im out of the "cool" loop apparently.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5taj-frtR4
---
#9H3nryW1ls0n3Posted 2/1/2013 5:21:36 AM
I have gotten most of mine in the golden chest.
#10Kamden_TPosted 2/1/2013 5:45:25 AM
H3nryW1ls0n3 posted...
I have gotten most of mine in the golden chest.

Golden chest is where I have gotten just about all of my E Tech weapons including my favorite Plasma Caster's