Mechromancer's "None Blacker" skin?

#1vampireboy25Posted 2/1/2013 1:10:20 AM
Want this like mad. Been farming the assassins for over an hour, am I doing something wrong? Do I have to kill while the quest is active?
---
"I am a horror. Amongst horrors, must i dwell."
#2kiwimyweeweePosted 2/1/2013 1:11:23 AM
Assassin skins are just stupidly rare.
---
They're not going to say no because of the implication.
#3malcolm913Posted 2/1/2013 6:26:22 AM
I have been looking for it as well.

I have been farming these assassins for over a month. A few runs before work, a few runs before I meet friends to play co-op, and many, many other runs when I have a solid block of time to myself.

They have never even dropped a skin for me.

I found someone on the Gearbox forum that said he would give me one, but he never got back in touch with me. If I ever do find it I will look you up and dupe it for you.
#4InfamousCarlPosted 2/1/2013 6:41:14 AM
Yeah, you're not doing anything wrong. They're just really rare. Got 5 Emperors from those assassins, but no skins.

I've been after them for a while too and just recently noticed loot can drop through the floor there. I'm wondering if they did that during my time farming
#5zodiaccurse12Posted 2/1/2013 6:46:14 AM
InfamousCarl posted...
Yeah, you're not doing anything wrong. They're just really rare. Got 5 Emperors from those assassins, but no skins.

I've been after them for a while too and just recently noticed loot can drop through the floor there. I'm wondering if they did that during my time farming

what are emperors I have the skin if you want to dupe trade for those
#6malcolm913Posted 2/1/2013 6:51:36 AM
zodiaccurse12 posted...
InfamousCarl posted...

The Emperor is a Legendary SMG; not great really.

I would love to trade as well, but I don't even have a level 50 character yet. I do have a bunch of legendary items ranging from levels 9 to 42, I think. And some 50s that were given to be by friends that are just sitting in the bank.

Are you looking for something specific?
#7zodiaccurse12Posted 2/1/2013 6:53:10 AM
malcolm913 posted...
zodiaccurse12 posted...
InfamousCarl posted...

The Emperor is a Legendary SMG; not great really.

I would love to trade as well, but I don't even have a level 50 character yet. I do have a bunch of legendary items ranging from levels 9 to 42, I think. And some 50s that were given to be by friends that are just sitting in the bank.

Are you looking for something specific?

we'll just dupe trade haven't seen a emperor so 1 of that for the skin, post your gt all send you a messsage on xbox
#8malcolm913Posted 2/1/2013 7:03:02 AM
zodiaccurse12 posted...

we'll just dupe trade haven't seen a emperor so 1 of that for the skin, post your gt all send you a messsage on xbox

My GT:

malcolm913

I should be available to be on tomorrow, most of the day, not sure about tonight. My Emperors are exceedingly low level though, as it is much faster to farm on PT1; I mean like level 8 or 9, I think.