Awesome, just found this in a vendor.

#31Choir_of_WolvesPosted 2/1/2013 4:16:48 PM
jloewenstein posted...
Choir_of_Wolves posted...
all posts in this topic are negated if the poster has not listened to the first six Black Sabbath albums. those who disagree will be modded.

Totally agree \m/

Google "Geng Grizzly Sabbath Chopped and Screwed" for a free mixtape of somebody chopping and screwing a good amount of Black Sabbath material.
---
all posts in this topic are negated if the poster has not listened to the first six Black Sabbath albums. those who disagree will be modded.
#32spfurm01Posted 2/1/2013 5:48:55 PM
genesis42 posted...
Ringlercorp posted...
genesis42 posted...
OP = Overpowered?

Ocean Pacific actually. Come on man...

Sorry bro, I'm not down with all of this new-fangled teen hipster lingo...

Clearly not, teens can't be hipsters.

Preposterous
---
We know Gavorn's tricks! We leave!
#33RinglercorpPosted 2/1/2013 6:05:28 PM
Choir_of_Wolves posted...
spedward62 posted...
H_Panic22 posted...
Finally, someone else who uses Bing points and milks it for free MSP.

Bing buys all my downloads, games and DLC alike.

How?
Yes I am serious.

Go to Bing.
Search for 30 terms a day.
(Bored? Try searching "one-ten", then backwards to warm up)

Repeat per amount of accounts you want to use *coughcough*
Note that I've heard they've been cracking down on having multiple accounts...but I've yet to see any real validity to that claim.

Only valid in the USA unfortunately :(
---
NOPE! It's just Chuck Testa.
#34diablogamerPosted 2/1/2013 6:40:59 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#35pookiejinPosted 2/1/2013 7:11:56 PM
diablogamer posted...
Why in the **** would anybody pay a dime for heads and skins. You morons are sending gearbox the wrong message I actually want to get my moneys worth when I buy something and why in the hell would you wanna support gearbox when they couldnt care less about you ? You already payed 95 dollars (season pass) for a game with crappy multiplayer and tons of bugs. If you just wanna throw money away to show everybody how rich you are Id be happy take it off your hands lol.

yep. a dev team creating a way to keep the game fresh (however minor) is totally bad. i mean serrously. i expect only new campaign DLC (that i will complain is crap) and then complain some more because (insert irrelevant game complaint) hasnt been fixed yet, and the DLC is just a waste of time.

1$ per skin, is really not that awful. you pay a food server more at a resturant for a tip. thats also money that you are spending for virtually no reason.
#36PanopictonguyPosted 2/1/2013 7:50:40 PM
diablogamer posted...
Why in the **** would anybody pay a dime for heads and skins. You morons are sending gearbox the wrong message I actually want to get my moneys worth when I buy something and why in the hell would you wanna support gearbox when they couldnt care less about you ? You already payed 95 dollars (season pass) for a game with crappy multiplayer and tons of bugs. If you just wanna throw money away to show everybody how rich you are Id be happy take it off your hands

You're right. I never realized any of this. I'm going to sell my copy asap. I hope borderlands falls and we never see another game like it.
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#37DMBHovDogPosted 2/1/2013 8:12:16 PM
If I saw my character more than just the title screen I'd be more apt to buy skins/heads...but what exactly is the point in a FPS? The enjoyment of others?

The $ isn't the issue...I spent more than I care to admit dressing up Sackboy on PS3 lol
#38Choir_of_WolvesPosted 2/1/2013 9:38:43 PM(edited)
diablogamer posted...
Why in the **** would anybody pay a dime for heads and skins. You morons are sending gearbox the wrong message I actually want to get my moneys worth when I buy something and why in the hell would you wanna support gearbox when they couldnt care less about you ? You already payed 95 dollars (season pass) for a game with crappy multiplayer and tons of bugs. If you just wanna throw money away to show everybody how rich you are Id be happy take it off your hands lol.

The fact that you're a big Blizzard fan and saying this is mindblowing.

You're drunk, go home.
---
#39diablogamerPosted 2/2/2013 4:00:00 AM
Im big blizzard fan wtf ? Anyway you poor fanboys ever here of a little game called guild wars 2? If ncsoft can give its fans massive amounts of free content then gearbox can surely show there fans some appreciation and give us a few measly skins. Heck even a small dev like cd projekt gave their fans a huge amount of dlc in the witcher 2. Face it guys Gearbox just doesnt give a flipping **** about their fans. They didnt even care enough to get,the dlc right they took everyones money with the season pass and outsourced the dev work to The Workshop who as far as I know hasnt even developed a fps game before let alone a big budget one like borderlands.
---
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very
persistent one" Albert Einstein
#40xHuckleberryPosted 2/2/2013 6:57:05 AM
Stop pretending GW2 is perfect and doesnt have money sinks. Even tho they are optional. So are skins and heads.