Awesome, just found this in a vendor.

#41pweidmanPosted 2/2/2013 7:32:42 AM(edited)
I guess making a huge and endless loot/co-op game with virtually endless character builds and gear to match is gearboxes way of not caring about its fans. Let alone that many of BL2's features came from fan feedback. They put a loyal fan in the game, gave us Gaige early and for free, and came up with a new industry model for a compatibility fix.

Yeah they have a business model, they have to survive. Look around the gaming industry and whatta ya see? Closures and liquidations. This industry is volatile and GB is gonna try and survive. Good on them for offering skins/heads as an option, and they should never 'give away' loot anyway.

Some people just can't appreciate a great game I guess.
---
GT= PWEID5
#42SpyDRfreeKPosted 2/2/2013 7:31:42 AM
I once found....nothing of value in a vending machine.
---
Users who like pie: 73 http://i.imgur.com/v7wt7.gif
Last movie watched: Skyfall, 9/10
#43diablogamerPosted 2/2/2013 1:35:59 PM
Gaige is not free I dont know what your talking bout and the loot and gear on here is far from endless you just have to look at the main page to see that for yourself. People only want a handful of weapons gear etc and could care less bout the rest. Dont even get me started on the character builds or the lack there of hell some entire skill trees are nearly worthless. Are ncsoft or cdprojekt perfect no but at least they dont blatantly rip there fanbase off.
---
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very
persistent one" Albert Einstein
#44xHuckleberryPosted 2/2/2013 2:10:58 PM(edited)
diablogamer posted...
Gaige is not free I dont know what your talking bout and the loot and gear on here is far from endless you just have to look at the main page to see that for yourself. People only want a handful of weapons gear etc and could care less bout the rest. Dont even get me started on the character builds or the lack there of hell some entire skill trees are nearly worthless. Are ncsoft or cdprojekt perfect no but at least they dont blatantly rip there fanbase off.

Just because you played the game like that doesnt mean everyone else does. I have a handful of friends that i play with that only use purples only, and the list is growing daily. Thats obviously not a large list, but people who feel like you and dont complain about it exist.

That should mean something.

&Even if the amount of guns isnt endless, its pretty much a huge ass number. Also, name a class mod for me thats lacking, and ill make a video on how to use that class for you.
#45diablogamerPosted 2/2/2013 2:24:38 PM
I find them all to be lacking except for a few really. There is no need for you to "show" me anything Im already aware of most of the viable builds and even some pretty crazy ones but if have anything really unique Id like to see it. Dont get me wrong guys I like borderlands but I just dont like the direction gearbox is taking in regards to how they are treating the fan base. They arent EA yet not even close but they seem to be headed that way.
---
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very
persistent one" Albert Einstein
#46Choir_of_WolvesPosted 2/5/2013 6:48:40 PM
diablogamer posted...

Again, the fact that you're a Blizzard/DIablo fan and saying that is so hilarious to me that I did literally L-O-L. I can't remember a time in Diablo or WoW where I didn't think the same thing only 100x worse.

Gaige is not free I dont know what your talking bout

You didn't pre-order? Blizzard has not taught you well.

and the loot and gear on here is far from endless you just have to look at the main page to see that for yourself. People only want a handful of weapons gear etc and could care less bout the rest.

Please, tell me a time in WoW/D1/2/3 where this wasn't ubiquitous, and you can't use "when a new patch is released" or "when a new instance/season begins" either.

Dont even get me started on the character builds or the lack there of hell some entire skill trees are nearly worthless.

See above.

Are ncsoft or cdprojekt perfect no but at least they dont blatantly rip there fanbase off.

Whether or not you disagree with how the DLCs have gone....the worst you're seeing is a character you have to pay for if you didn't pre-order and also totally optional skins? You must be one sad basement dweller.
---
all posts in this topic are negated if the poster has not listened to the first six Black Sabbath albums. those who disagree will be modded.