C/D - The only time duping is considered acceptable

#11kiwimyweeweePosted 2/1/2013 7:09:37 AM
Unpure_Euphoria posted...
C - before anyone who saw my other topic calls me a hypocrite, I have no problem admitting it's cheating.

bs. either you considering it legit or not. none of this just the tip crap.

How is it in black-and-white world?

He may be a sith lord. Aggravating him may prove to be fatal.
---
They're not going to say no because of the implication.
#12MosebysRangersPosted 2/1/2013 7:17:42 AM
Duping is legit if IMO under these circumstances.

If the person doing the duping (givee) decides to give item(s). And if the duppee ( person recieving said item (s) accepts said items. I considered this legit duping.
#13xHuckleberryPosted 2/1/2013 7:22:37 AM
Circumstantial eh
#14Kpt_KapowskiPosted 2/1/2013 7:25:17 AM
MosebysRangers posted...
Duping is legit if IMO under these circumstances.

If the person doing the duping (givee) decides to give item(s). And if the duppee ( person recieving said item (s) accepts said items. I considered this legit duping.

ROFL NICE OXYMORON DAWG
---
Green Bay Packers 2012: 12-6 :(
#15SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 2/1/2013 7:27:45 AM
Deny.

Duping is never acceptable. Nor is it ever unacceptable. It's something that doesn't need acceptance.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#16BigSai29Posted 2/1/2013 8:35:50 AM
Deny, totally classless and immoral to do under any circumstance. The rationale is as silly as the idea of settling who gets the drop via PvP.
#17ApolloAntonPosted 2/1/2013 8:46:14 AM
Unpure_Euphoria posted...
C - before anyone who saw my other topic calls me a hypocrite, I have no problem admitting it's cheating.

bs. either you considering it legit or not. none of this just the tip crap.

How is it in black-and-white world?

Because gearbox still didn't program for drops to be shared in that way. There's no shade of grey. The only difference is the time spent between farm-duping and getting it duped from someone else. I dupe all the time and I have no problem with it, but it seems like this dude is trying to justify duping, yet convince us he's still not "cheating."
#18metroidman92Posted 2/1/2013 8:54:22 AM
This whole duping debate is really funny to watch from the perspective of a Solo-only player.
---
new sig pending...
#19BigSai29Posted 2/1/2013 8:57:29 AM
Don't let being a solo player hold you back from duping. You can totally dupe your own inventory!
#20MosebysRangersPosted 2/1/2013 9:10:57 AM
BigSai29 posted...
Don't let being a solo player hold you back from duping. You can totally dupe your own inventory!

This. Easy way to transfer your gear from one of you solo classes. Don't know if you can do it split screen. But get a Live friend ask they can help you for a minute. Join there game drop gear/dashboard/come back with class you want to have gear voila now both your classes have stuff that you found.