Best bet for an infinity other than mercy?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Best bet for an infinity other than mercy?

User Info: KaBoom1322

KaBoom1322
4 years ago#1
Farmed him for 30 hours nearly and nothing.I don't have the dlc as i am waiting for the lv cap raise.Are there any other good places where people got their infinity?
Maybe you're weighing the moral pros and cons but let me assure you that OH MY GOD SHOOT ME IN THE GODDAMNED FACE!!

User Info: fakesnoop77

fakesnoop77
4 years ago#2
Without DLC's you can only get one from Doc Mercy
In pitch dark I go walking in your landscape.

User Info: _henry14_

_henry14_
4 years ago#3
without dlc, no unfortunately. The only other decent place to get one would be the treasure room exploit or farming pete (he drops everything and frequently)
GAMERTAG:v ACE RIMMER v

KaBoom1322
4 years ago#4
fakesnoop77 posted...
Without DLC's you can only get one from Doc Mercy

I got a lv 15 one from a red chest.I will have a break from farming mercy and hope for one somewhere else however unlikely it may be:(
Maybe you're weighing the moral pros and cons but let me assure you that OH MY GOD SHOOT ME IN THE GODDAMNED FACE!!

_henry14_
4 years ago#5
are you against duping tc? if not i can dupe you a couple later. One is non - elemental that i got off pete and the other is a corrosion that somebody duped me.

KaBoom1322
4 years ago#6
I don't dupe or accept duped stuff.However i don't care if people do or do not dupe.

I also want to get my first infinity from farming rather than trading.Will make it all that much more meaningful.

_henry14_
4 years ago#7
seems alot of work for a gun that is going to become useless when the level cap increases! my only suggestion is to keep plugging away at doc mercy, I gave up farming him, i got sick of seeing his face on my first playthrough.

KaBoom1322
4 years ago#8
_henry14_ posted...
seems alot of work for a gun that is going to become useless when the level cap increases! my only suggestion is to keep plugging away at doc mercy, I gave up farming him, i got sick of seeing his face on my first playthrough.

I'm gonna farm a breath of terra before i start farming him again.Also when it becomes useless i will be able to farm pete because i will have the dlc.

_henry14_
4 years ago#9
i tied to farm a breath of terramorphous and gave up! His drop rates stunk for me. Back in the conference call days i must of killed him about 100 - 150 times.The only thing he ever dropped for me was his shield (which is decent). I was trying to get that blue shotgun of his but gave up. Dont even get me started on bunker. I have NEVER got anything to drop from that infernal ship. I'm starting to think he doesnt have a legendary loot pool. Terramorphous sucks to farm now since the update too! I wish you good luck

KaBoom1322
4 years ago#10
_henry14_ posted...
i tied to farm a breath of terramorphous and gave up! His drop rates stunk for me. Back in the conference call days i must of killed him about 100 - 150 times.The only thing he ever dropped for me was his shield (which is decent). I was trying to get that blue shotgun of his but gave up. Dont even get me started on bunker. I have NEVER got anything to drop from that infernal ship. I'm starting to think he doesnt have a legendary loot pool. Terramorphous sucks to farm now since the update too! I wish you good luck

On my third ever kill of terra i got a blood of terra(insane luck?)When i farmed bunker too get to 50 he dropped me a gunzerker head called "the baron".
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Best bet for an infinity other than mercy?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived