Best bet for an infinity other than mercy?

#1KaBoom1322Posted 2/1/2013 5:25:31 AM
Farmed him for 30 hours nearly and nothing.I don't have the dlc as i am waiting for the lv cap raise.Are there any other good places where people got their infinity?
---
Maybe you're weighing the moral pros and cons but let me assure you that OH MY GOD SHOOT ME IN THE GODDAMNED FACE!!
#2fakesnoop77Posted 2/1/2013 5:27:07 AM
Without DLC's you can only get one from Doc Mercy
---
In pitch dark I go walking in your landscape.
#3_henry14_Posted 2/1/2013 5:28:19 AM
without dlc, no unfortunately. The only other decent place to get one would be the treasure room exploit or farming pete (he drops everything and frequently)
---
GAMERTAG:v ACE RIMMER v
#4KaBoom1322(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 5:28:25 AM
fakesnoop77 posted...
Without DLC's you can only get one from Doc Mercy

I got a lv 15 one from a red chest.I will have a break from farming mercy and hope for one somewhere else however unlikely it may be:(
---
Maybe you're weighing the moral pros and cons but let me assure you that OH MY GOD SHOOT ME IN THE GODDAMNED FACE!!
#5_henry14_Posted 2/1/2013 5:33:40 AM
are you against duping tc? if not i can dupe you a couple later. One is non - elemental that i got off pete and the other is a corrosion that somebody duped me.
---
#6KaBoom1322(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 5:35:30 AM
I don't dupe or accept duped stuff.However i don't care if people do or do not dupe.

I also want to get my first infinity from farming rather than trading.Will make it all that much more meaningful.
---
#7_henry14_Posted 2/1/2013 5:38:31 AM
seems alot of work for a gun that is going to become useless when the level cap increases! my only suggestion is to keep plugging away at doc mercy, I gave up farming him, i got sick of seeing his face on my first playthrough.
---
#8KaBoom1322(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 5:39:53 AM
_henry14_ posted...
seems alot of work for a gun that is going to become useless when the level cap increases! my only suggestion is to keep plugging away at doc mercy, I gave up farming him, i got sick of seeing his face on my first playthrough.

I'm gonna farm a breath of terra before i start farming him again.Also when it becomes useless i will be able to farm pete because i will have the dlc.
---
#9_henry14_Posted 2/1/2013 5:52:22 AM
i tied to farm a breath of terramorphous and gave up! His drop rates stunk for me. Back in the conference call days i must of killed him about 100 - 150 times.The only thing he ever dropped for me was his shield (which is decent). I was trying to get that blue shotgun of his but gave up. Dont even get me started on bunker. I have NEVER got anything to drop from that infernal ship. I'm starting to think he doesnt have a legendary loot pool. Terramorphous sucks to farm now since the update too! I wish you good luck
---
#10KaBoom1322(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 5:54:08 AM
_henry14_ posted...
i tied to farm a breath of terramorphous and gave up! His drop rates stunk for me. Back in the conference call days i must of killed him about 100 - 150 times.The only thing he ever dropped for me was his shield (which is decent). I was trying to get that blue shotgun of his but gave up. Dont even get me started on bunker. I have NEVER got anything to drop from that infernal ship. I'm starting to think he doesnt have a legendary loot pool. Terramorphous sucks to farm now since the update too! I wish you good luck

On my third ever kill of terra i got a blood of terra(insane luck?)When i farmed bunker too get to 50 he dropped me a gunzerker head called "the baron".
---