Best bet for an infinity other than mercy?

#21KaBoom1322(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 4:46:31 AM
I looked up the drop rate.I think the exact drop rate is 0.067 which is awful.
---
Maybe you're weighing the moral pros and cons but let me assure you that OH MY GOD SHOOT ME IN THE GODDAMNED FACE!!
#22DieRomantiicPosted 2/2/2013 6:17:37 AM
Been trying to get it for a good week now, no dice.
---
Before the Nightmare
#23KaBoom1322(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 6:20:30 AM
I'm gonna have a good 3 hour farm today.Today may be the day for an infinity or it may not...It won't.
---
Maybe you're weighing the moral pros and cons but let me assure you that OH MY GOD SHOOT ME IN THE GODDAMNED FACE!!
#24DieRomantiicPosted 2/2/2013 6:26:21 AM
Good luck, on my first hour now
---
Before the Nightmare
#25KaBoom1322(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 6:31:05 AM
DieRomantiic posted...
Good luck, on my first hour now

Good luck to you aswell.I'm hoping for a shock one but any will do.I'm sick of seeing his face and his shield.By the way,you can take a shortcut to cut the farming time. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y38OlaiB2ac this is it if you didn't know.
---
#26DieRomantiicPosted 2/2/2013 8:41:47 AM(edited)
At work now, no luck after an hour an half. Even tried bunker a lil fpr heads and got nothin. Ah well try more later tonight.
---
Before the Nightmare
#27lnknprk_45Posted 2/2/2013 9:05:39 AM
Modding.
#28MosebysRangersPosted 2/2/2013 9:14:44 AM
ResidentGerts posted...
oXBornToKillXo posted...
Legendary weapons will not be useless after they raise the level cap. That would be one the dumbest things Gearbox could do to ruin this game even more. You will be able to level up your legendary gear.

That's what ruined the first game for me. I had tons of great stuff that I farmed from Crawmerax, and then they decided to raise the cap another eight levels.

Didn't ruin game for me but it definitely reminds me of one things I liked so much about BL vs BL2 was the loot/reward system.

Actually finding myself probably playing more BL2 because even though I got BL release date. I didn't like it at first and than started playing it about 10 months after all my friends so I didn't have too many people to play co-op with to share items with or play with.

Where as with BL2 I've been playing since release day and co-op more now vs solo.

I actually have gotten over the loot system because of duping and or trading. The strict loot/reward system can be easily made up via this method. It makes co-op fun and even GF fun because you meet people people, share etc and have empathy when they feel frustrated not getting stuff. Overall the game is fun and I haven't let the reward system ruin it for me personally but having played BL I can understand why people would stop playing BL2 because of the current loot/reward system.