Can Super BA Torgue guys drop any orange?

#1forgotten0285Posted 2/1/2013 8:43:33 AM
One dropped a Bee for me (gee, thanks. i will add it to the pile) last night in the bar brawl. Just wondering if there is a loot table here or if it's pretty much random.
---
not changing my sig until Shenmue 3 is officially announced.
#2SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 2/1/2013 8:45:15 AM
I think they have a chance to drop a Cobra. I think what you experienced was just a completely random act of rng.

It's not often I hear about a random enemy dropping a legendary.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#3forgotten0285(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 8:50:02 AM
SuprSaiyanRockr posted...
I think they have a chance to drop a Cobra. I think what you experienced was just a completely random act of rng.

The best part of that happening is that it is so unplanned for that everyone goes down in the middle of a still very ongoing battle to investigate and then jack around in their inventory to make room for the orange.
---
#4SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 2/1/2013 8:52:49 AM
forgotten0285 posted...
SuprSaiyanRockr posted...

The best part of that happening is that it is so unplanned for that everyone goes down in the middle of a still very ongoing battle to investigate and then jack around in their inventory to make room for the orange.

Heh, yeah. Always good.

I usually do that when farming Verm and I get a chubby. I check through the pile to see if anything good showed up. Today I got a Bunny.

If I may also brag, I also had good luck today. Doing Verm, had three show up within the space of 5 minutes. They dropped a legendary gunzerker and siren skin, and an explosive nasty surprise.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#5StormWolf12Posted 2/1/2013 8:56:50 AM
I've found a rolling thunder, a Hyperion B smg, and a White Death while doing the bar brawl.
#6InfamousCarlPosted 2/1/2013 8:57:01 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#7forgotten0285(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 9:00:18 AM
StormWolf12 posted...
I've found a rolling thunder, a Hyperion B smg, and a White Death while doing the bar brawl.

B****?
---
#8StormWolf12Posted 2/1/2013 7:22:51 PM
forgotten0285 posted...
StormWolf12 posted...

B****?

Yay :)